Barbarian Hordes by Red Box Games (KS #6)

ub3r_n3rd

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope we hit the goal for the horse and it's rider because it's shaping up to be really amazing

Just keep spreading the word. It'll also keep going up as Trebeard gets more sculpts done. Not everyone is a fanboi/fangurl like some of us in this thread and backing so they need more "proof" of what he is doing and capable of. The last few days should also see a significant jump up as people get the 48 hour notices and see what he's accomplished. 

I just realized that the more RBG figures I paint, the less Tre seems to sculpt. I'm like Tre kryptonite.

7 of the 9 figures I've painted this year have been Red Box.

Edited by Adrift
  • Like 5

I just realized that the more RBG figures I paint, the less Tre seems to sculpt. I'm like Tre kryptonite.

6 of the 8 figures I've painted this year have been Red Box.

Or he's saving them up to go "BAM! Here's 20 figures more!"

• Like 1

For my 18,000th post!

------------------------------------

Mar 13 2015

Update # 17 New Stretch Goals posted to the main page!

Hey everybody!

I just wanted to make sure that everyone saw the new list of stretch goals I posted on the main page of the campaign. We have 7 days left to the end of the campaign and I want to make the most of it that I can. To that end I will be working my hardest to get as much new stuff sculpted as possible between now and the end of the campaign and get as much finished as possible as well!

Backers have been asking for more stretch goals and a clearer plan so here is what I can imagine being possible at this point. this is not to say that this ALL that is possible but it is the best i could hope for in the remaining days of the campaign. 

STRETCH GOAL # 4 $24,000.00 MOUNTED HELSVAKT CHAMPION!!!!!  

Behold and Tremble!! The Mighty HelsVakt Champion. Mounted upon the mightiest of Stallions the HelsVakt Champion is an incomparable and implacable foe with no mercy or relent in any fiber of it's being. These are the nigh immortal leaders of Hel's Armies who bind these hordes of murderous maniacs by force of will and an iron fist. These are not leaders to direct their armies from the security of body guards and bulwarks, these are blood thirsting monsters who charge headlong into battle in a wicked frenzy of gluttonous fury. Whether carried by their ferocious beasts of battle or afoot amidst the fanatical maniacs of Hel's legions the HelsVakt Champion is a force unto itself.

3460da843cf57a2bd8dafdadeba0e08e_origina

Pictured here as an early WIP the HelsVakt Champion will unlock as a solo add-on once the funding level surpasses $24,000.00. To cover this option in your reward selections simply manage your pledge upward by $20.00. The set will include the Mounted version of the HelsVakt Champion ( rider and mount ) and will be cast in high quality white metal and supplied with one 50 mm round plastic base. The Rider will be a separate piece from the Mount and may need to be divided into multiple pieces for the sake of reliable casting.

STRETCH GOAL # 5 $ 25,000 MOUNTED HELSMAIDEN CHAMPION!!!

Though the rider is not yet underway this figure will use the same horse figure as a mount as has the HelsVakt Champion. Now the Helsmaidens can become an army unto themselves! Once the funding level surpasses $25,000.00 the Mounted Helsmaiden Champion will unlock as a solo add-on selection. To cover this option in your reward selections simply manage your pledge upward by $20.00. The set will include the Mounted version of the Helsmaiden Champion ( rider and mount ) and will be cast in high quality white metal and supplied with one 50 mm round plastic base. The Rider will be a separate piece from the Mount and may need to be divided into multiple pieces for the sake of reliable casting.

STRETCH GOAL #6 $ 30,000.00 CRAVEN B!!!!

Once funding reaches the $30,000.00 level the Craven set B will unlock as a themed set reward selection. Equipped with short bows and wicked daggers and javelins the Craven are the silent hand of death that creeps along the fringes of the battle field striking at the weakest points of the enemy, or the ranging vanguard of the murderous host that visits sudden, silent bloody death to hapless villages unfortunate enough to be in the path of Hel's madness. This set will contain 3 female Craven and 2 male Craven. All cast in a single piece in high quality white metal and supplied with 1 25 mm round plastic base each.

STRETCH GOAL #7 $35,000.00 CHOSEN COMMAND

Once funding surpasses the $35,000.00 mark then the Chosen Command will be unlocked as three add-on selections. The Chosen Command figures are a Leader, a Hornblaster and a standard bearer To cover this set simply manage your pledge upward by $8.00 per leader or hornblaster and $12 per standard bearer figure desired. The Leader and Hornblaster will be cast as a single piece while the standardbearer will be cast in multiple pieces as per the needs of production and all three will be cast in high quality white metal and supplied with a single 25 mm round plastic base.

STRETCH GOAL #8 $40,000.00 Male HELSRIDER A

Once funding surpasses the $40,000.00 mark the first of the planned Helsriders will be made available as an add-on selection. This set will include a new mounted male Helsvakt champion and a new Horse Mount which will be made to also be universally interchangeable as a mount for the first HelsVakt Champion and the HelsMaiden Champion as well. This set will also be cast in high quality white metal and be supplied with 1 50 mm round plastic base. To cover this option as a reward selection simply manage your pledge upward by $20.00 per Helsrider desired.

I think this can be done in the time remaining and I am committed to seeing to it that it does get done! I will be posting a new set of WIPs and updates everyday from now to the end of the campaign next friday so keep checking back in for all the latest details and eye candy!

So tell you friends to tell their friends! the more backers we have in the current pledge levels the more likely we will see all of the posted stretch goals succeed!

Cheers yall!

tre'

• Like 7