Barbarian Hordes by Red Box Games (KS #6)

ub3r_n3rd

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it makes you feel better, ub3r, you could buy an extra Jotunn for me. I would be willing to suffer through that.

I'm good, thanks for your concern! ::P:
The offer stands for any time in the future. In case you change your mind.

I'll definitely keep it in mind. I really do appreciate the offer. It's very selfless of you. :poke:

I learned to be so selfless from my toddler.
  • Like 4

Hmm, I just looked through the thread I made on another board. What happened to this guy?
9bd85011cc651e1c315dafee7189653e_origina
Or is he supposed to be the leader in the Command set (along with a musician and standard bearer)?

Edit:
Tre answered in the KS comments.

Claus........ That is a Hordesman LEader. I had actually forgotten about him. I cannto shuffle anything around at this point as I have spent as much of the profits as I can afford to to unlock the Jotunn, Hordesman Hero, and the two Helsriders. Maybe we will see if it get substituted in lieu of a short funding stretch.

Edited by GentleGiant

Alright tre, updated my pledge.  Let's hope for that third theme.

Vanguard, two heroes, two Jotunn, and one of each rider.

Which you still need to put the rider costs in your add-on, I had to go look at the update to see the cost. :P

• Like 2

I'm at $192 for the Vanguard, male rider, female rider, hero and Jotunn. I think that covers everything for the KS that is active. I think.

I'm staying out of the Dwarven Forge KS so I can add some money here. 

Edited by Adrift
  • Like 3

I'm looking at getting Helsmaidens, 2x Jotunn #1, Hero, Mounted Male, Mounted Female, and Berserkers when they unlock.

If we get high enough in pledges: A set of Craven and probably 2 Jotunn #2's (if they are added back in or unlocked).

• Like 1

One of everything currently funded + berserkers + 1 extra Jotunn. Switched down to Rank x 1 from Vanguard (but I'll switch back if we get to $27k and the Craven). That leaves me at $199.

I think I got that right.

Rank pledge (EU), Chosen - $45

Helsmaidens - $35

Hordesman Hero - $8

Jotunn x 2 - $36

Helsrider Champion - $20

Helsmaiden Champion - $20

Berserkers - $35

• Like 1

One of everything currently funded + berserkers + 1 extra Jotunn. Switched down to Rank x 1 from Vanguard (but I'll switch back if we get to $27k and the Craven). That leaves me at $199.

I think I got that right.

Rank pledge (EU), Chosen - $45

Helsmaidens - $35

Hordesman Hero - $8

Jotunn x 2 - $36

Helsrider Champion - $20

Helsmaiden Champion - $20

Berserkers - $35

With that big of a pledge and all that metal, you may want to put some aside for some extra shipping charges (if you haven't already).

• Like 1

With that big of a pledge and all that metal, you may want to put some aside for some extra shipping charges (if you haven't already).

Oh I'm counting on extra shipping, but my friend, who's getting the Jotunn, will pitch in for any extra shipping too.

If Tre were to throw in the Hordesman Leader above (which I would love!) I think pretty much everyone would have to pledge for it to cover the costs. But he'd at least have a guaranteed $8 extra from me. :poke:

Edited by GentleGiant
  • Like 2

I bumped my pledge to get two ranks yeasterday. Not sure if I'm going to go past that.

I notice that delivery is scheduled for May. Is there any chance of in-person pickup at ReaperCon? :;):

(I know it would be optimistically early, but I can dream!)

• Like 1

I like the redbox sculpts, Tre is very talented and I have a number of the older models, the elf/viking types!

But I find these a bit expensive for KS minis, almost $10 a piece is a bit much for my wallet!

So I picked the Blood Rage KS instead, unbelievable how much you get from that one ..

You often get what you pay for.

I've been trying to stretch the budget to snag some of these but the timing just isn't going to work for me this time. Lots of medical bills and secondary costs and we're looking at a house tonight, so the budget might be busted for some time to come if we pull the trigger!

Edited by CashWiley
  • Like 4