Barbarian Hordes by Red Box Games (KS #6)

ub3r_n3rd

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Tre ever decide what he's doing regarding a pledge manager or whatnot?

I spent far too much money on this one. Sprang for two sets; probably should've just mixed and matched. Oh, well.

+1 not digging the hockey mask.

Did Tre ever decide what he's doing regarding a pledge manager or whatnot?

I spent far too much money on this one. Sprang for two sets; probably should've just mixed and matched. Oh, well.

+1 not digging the hockey mask.

He's still trying to figure it out with the Pledge Manager, I believe he said he was leaning towards going his normal way of doing a survey and if you owe him more money for figures that you want to add on, you can pay him via PayPal.

These look really good...now we just need some with a different stance. Would love to see one of the bad boys balanced on one leg with the other pushing out...like he is kicking some over or breaking down a door.

Edited by KruleBear

The Hordesmen Leader looks ferocious. I'm also not a fan of the masked Craven, the new hood on the third female, or the female Cravens' over muscular legs. The Helsmaidens and Chosen command group are fantastic. Experimentation is always hit or miss. I am happy to see a sculptor taking some risks to add variety.

These look really good...now we just need some with a different stance. Would love to see one of the bad boys balanced on one leg with the other pushing out...like he is kicking some over or breaking down a door.

I harassed Tre at ReaperCon about his wide-legged stances.  :poke:  :B):

• Like 1

I love, love LOVE the overly muscular legs. The overly muscular legs are the key reason I backed this KS.

See we all like/dislike different things :)

I also really liked the overly muscular legs, they are different. That's the great thing about Tre, he does take suggestions and tries to give us some variety with the looks of the figures (if not the stances  ::P: )

• Like 1

I am so avoiding work today....

Don't know your song, but I'm also avoiding work. Now eating lunch.

Much rather paint something today if I could. Like a craven 

But you live in Vegas.... 

It's to the tune of "Cherry Pie" the international song of strippers.

• Like 1