Barbarian Hordes by Red Box Games (KS #6)

ub3r_n3rd

I like the masked Craven.

As do I. I've come to really appreciate miniatures that are in theme with what I like but are definitely something I don't have and I can think of a plethora of ways to paint that war-mask so as to create a terrifying enemy.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

02fb79512d7a3599d4e21f7b1e312627_origina

OMG I think I'm in love!

Does the upper arm on the second Helsmaiden from the left look a little off to anyone? the cross section shape doesn't look quite right to me. (Hard to tell for sure with just one picture) Too skinny in the axis perpendicular to the bicep maybe?

I love the design of the sculpts.

• Like 2

Does the upper arm on the second Helsmaiden from the left look a little off to anyone? the cross section shape doesn't look quite right to me. (Hard to tell for sure with just one picture) Too skinny in the axis perpendicular to the bicep maybe?

Not to me, I think it's the angle of the picture. Tre is usually spot on with dimensions with his figures so I'm pretty sure it's the angle that's throwing you off.

Not to me, I think it's the angle of the picture. Tre is usually spot on with dimensions with his figures so I'm pretty sure it's the angle that's throwing you off.

It's possible. I'm just bringing it up now, while Tre can still take a look and tell me what he thinks.

My own pipe stem arms don't really provide a good comparison. ::P:

It's possible. I'm just bringing it up now, while Tre can still take a look and tell me what he thinks.

My own pipe stem arms don't really provide a good comparison. ::P:

Hard to judge when your own armature never got enough material on it. ^_^

• Like 1

Klarg is right. Teh tricep on that model broke when I had to reposition the forearm so I had to go back and fix that.

Your straight up honesty about the sculpting difficulties only makes me want to buy MORE of your minis. Following the whole process is almost as awesome as opening a box of your minis. It's kinda like American Chopper (the good episodes where they struggle with implementing new ideas and end up with a crazy bike). Cannot wait!

• Like 4

Klarg is right. Teh tricep on that model broke when I had to reposition the forearm so I had to go back and fix that.

Your straight up honesty about the sculpting difficulties only makes me want to buy MORE of your minis. Following the whole process is almost as awesome as opening a box of your minis. It's kinda like American Chopper (the good episodes where they struggle with implementing new ideas and end up with a crazy bike). Cannot wait!

Tre does an awesome job including his fans in the process.

• Like 3