Sign in to follow this  
ub3r_n3rd

Barbarian Hordes by Red Box Games (KS #6)

Did Tre mention how long the PM will be open? I might be able to add to my pledge after this weekend so was hoping it will be available for a bit.

Did Tre mention how long the PM will be open? I might be able to add to my pledge after this weekend so was hoping it will be available for a bit.

Don't think so. Just PM him.

• Like 1

I am thinking:

3 Sets-

• Berserker Set
  • Craven Set
  • Helsmaidens Set

Add on Solos-

• Jotunn $18
  • War Staff B & C $20
  • Helsrider $20 (still haven't decided on male or female)

That brings my total to me owing $4. Going to sleep on it before I submit. Feel free to give some advice.

I gave up trying to decide which rider and went with both. I have no willpower.

• Like 5

True usually ships pretty fast after the survey goes out, but if you need a little time, he may be able to accommodate you. I'd echo Ub3r and suggest that you PM Tre.

I locked in my survey yesterday, and I'm seriously looking forward to my goodies.

• Like 1

I'm trying to figure out what I planned on pledging for.

Both riders

Jotun

One rank (Helsmaidens)

Two solos (these are where my trouble lies)

Is there a consolidated group of pictures somewhere (RBG FB site) to help me make my choice?

• Like 1

The next to last update, I believe it was has all the figures lined up. Or the last update, perhaps, with that last email just being pledge manager and not an actual update.

• Like 4

Yup, last update with the explanation for the pledge manager has all the pictures. Also included are the abbreviations for each troop/solo type.

• Like 3

Trying to fill out the survey. How much are the Warstaff and how do we pay the extra for them. I thought we need to do something with PaPal, but i am too lazy to search.

Thanks.

Edit: i found the answer to the first question. All single minis are $8 add on, except the standard bearer at $12, and the mounted Helsriders at $20 each.

Edit 2: and like the idiot i am, the answer to the additional payment is in Tre's survey. PayPal to him.

Edited by KruleBear
  • Like 1

When I filled out my KS survey, I found that I had an extra $6.00 left over so I just added a comment about using it toward shipping costs. I figure that should cover it. I hope.

• Like 3

Aug 7 2015

Update # 41 Masters are en route from Valiant for approval!!

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up on the current status of the project! I heard from Valiant yesterday that the masters are en route to me for approval. That means we are that much closer to full production. I will keep you guys posted as things develop.

Cheers,

Tre'

• Like 2

Aug 18 2015

Update # 41 masters are in and approved!!

OK everybody, We have received the masters and everything looks great! So we are moving on with the next phase of production. All the surveys are counted so Iave the quantities ready to order as well. So it shan't be long now!

Once again I wants to thank everyone for their support and encouragement and patience with me in getting this effort underway and delivered!

Cheers,

Tre'

• Like 3

Locked. Further discussion of Basius pads should probably be done in the Craft section, as relates to use of the product.

Psst... wrong thread.  ::P:

This one is RBG and hasn't fulfilled yet.  :poke:

• Like 1