Barbarian Hordes by Red Box Games (KS #6)

ub3r_n3rd

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dec 9 2015

Update #47 Fulfillment update......finally some good news.

Hey everybody!

Ok at long last I am in a position to complete fulfillment as promised. I expect the domestic fulfillment to be finished by the end of the week and HOPE to finish the international fulfillment by the end of next week. It may not quite be in time for international backers to receive their rewards by Christmas and I do deeply regret that but it is the best I am able to do right now. HOPEFULLY the shipment won't take too long but customs can be very difficult especially at this time of year.

I do very sincerely apprecciate everyone's confidence, encouragement, enthusiasm and patience with me in this effort and I do very dearly hope to see you all in my next Kickstarter project set to launch in January. This next project; Warbands, will seek to fund the production of a new line of plastic figures. The first offering planned are the Njorn. 4 light armored hirdmen, 2 shield maidens, 2 archers, 2 berserkers, a Longswordsman Hero and a Wise Woman. I will also have a warband set for an opposing force ready to fund as well should the demand be sufficient. It is my intention to use this new project to also launch the beta version of the RBG skirmish rules as well. it has been a long time coming and I think now it is the most important thing I can do.

Cheers everybody!

Tre'

• Like 3

I also didn't get my minis yet. Had some surprise Christmas gifts to buy and decided not to order an extra to get my package quickly. I'm in no rush and never mind waiting for quality or when a campaign is run with as much honest communication as this one. I understand why Tre has so many fans. He's a real stand up guy.