• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great work with the freehand on the shields! Nice metal work!  what's the sign on the base?

The base represents a little travelled over grown road and the sign is the direction for the next town.  It spells out my name in internet Elvish script.  I am not sure if you can see it clearly from the angle I took it from.

• Like 4

Thanks folks.

I really like the clean pristine look

Bionicspacejelly

I am glad you like the clean look.  I have been watching the forums with all of the battle worn and rusted version of him out there and I was very impressed.  I decided it was time to show him (could be a her.. as it is not obvious which gender.. even when you turn him over :blush: )  in his victorious prime as he lords it over the run down and possibly war torn landscape.

:devil:

editted for proper tense and grammer (don't type before the third coffee)

Edited by robinh

Excellent basing and freehand.

Nice to see the bright colors on him in contrast to the metallic nature of the beast. It's given me something to think about when I eventually get around to painting mine.

(Minor nitpick: It might just be the picture, but the shields in the first pic look like you might have gotten a bit of the red on the metal parts...)