• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By wickedshifty
      My DM (and boyfriend) wanted this guy to be a white dragon...I obliged. Biggest project I’ve worked on so far and the only “white” project I’ve worked on so far. Love how he came out. I might base him at some point, but I was happy enough to bring him outside in the real snow for a photo shoot to start. 

I dont know when or why we will we will face this dragon...

but either way- I’m frightened...

• By Crowley
      With my bride away on a work trip this week, I decided to try to squeeze in a kinda big project... and after dithering about what it should be, I settled on painting one of my many Bones dragons. 

Blightfang was actually a main antagonist in a D&D campaign I ran a while back... so that's the one I decided to paint! 

Tonight was spent scrubbing him down, after he'd spent the day soaking in soapy water. I partly glued him together, and then got painting with Green Liner. I'm only partly assembling him, so that I can more easily access the harder to reach spots. 

Also the back legs don't fit well into the base he came with, so I'm thinking that I might need to make my own out of cork... And this was supposed to be a quick project... we'll see how I do. 

• By Kelcore
      So, this guy showed up on my front door on Friday as a gift from a friend. Fun to paint, a pain to put together, and I couldn't get the tip of the tail to not droop to the floor to save my life (yes, I did several heat and cools). Also, chasing down the areas where the paint rubbed away (despite priming) was pretty frustrating. 

However, Reaper is still unmatched as far as cool dragons go.  And Greens are among my favorites.  Anywho, enjoy!

• By joepacelli
      So I started Blightfang, but my wife decide to fix my mistakes with colors and blending

• Who's Online   12 Members, 1 Anonymous, 192 Guests (See full list)