Sign in to follow this  
Sirithiliel

77198: Barrow Rats

So started a bit of work on these two, since they're using the same colors as my Kraken. Going for a mangy, nearly-hairless, nasty look

Thinking yellow or green-yellow for the boils

post-12758-0-25530900-1424361671_thumb.jpg

post-12758-0-04491900-1424361676_thumb.jpg

• Like 9

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By haldir
      I need to hone my P2e GM skills so I'd like to offer up a pbp for The Fall of Plaguestone!

Looking for 4 players for a daily/weekly, depending on the game flow. Just post to this thread if your interested!

Character creation is the following: 

Standard creation from the 2e Core Hardback. 1st level (Obviously this means, you need to own the hardback or pdf, thou there is the site Archives of Nethys srd site (just make sure the 2e wording is the BOLD selected) thou I haven't really looked into that site, so I'm not totally sure full character creation is up on there).

While this is not the Adventure Path, the adventure does have backgrounds that tie in the characters with the adventure. If you'd like one of these background please post & I'll get a PM to you. Also if we get going & the Lost Omens Character Guide comes out, I will allow the 3 new races that are featured in that book (Hobgoblin, Leshy & Lizardfolk), you can just swap out your existing character without any penalties.
    • By Rob Dean
      A little speedpaint job before breakfast today; after playing Burrows and Badgers at Christmas, my brother and I agreed that we’ll run some at  Gencon this summer. So, I need to work up another couple of war bands. 

For the Redwall fans, I gather this is not-Cluny the Scourge...
    • By Pingo
      This is the fun Bobby Jackson sculpt 02867: Matthias the Twisted, concept art by Talin. He(?)'s a lassic rat-lovin' nosferatu type vampire with an awesome wardrobe and a great pose.

He has a lot of great details, including three tiny rats! (They are 28mm scale. They are really tiny.)

WIP thread here.
    • By Darcstaar
      I've been wanting to paint these rat swarms since I got my Bones I shipment.
      However, the base was cut into this jagged shape, so I always delayed painting them as I waited on basing them.
      Finally, I decided to base some with a good heapin' helpin' of sand.  The other two got green stuff treatment to try to blend the base that way.
      One was wood planks, and the other was flagstones.

I tried to emphasize fur/hair in the painting.
      I totally "phoned it in" on the tails, noses and claws.
      I really didn't want to over-spend time on these guys.
      Sorry, I realize I didn't give you a good shot of the skull they are swarming over.

C&C Welcomed.

• By Darcstaar
      I finally finished by Giant Rats Dozen from Bones I.
      I tried to give them fur texture.  The texture from the cast was too light for drybrushing, so it's essentially free hand.
      The gray rats have some red and green glazed into the shadows to give them a little diseased feel.
      I spent WAY too much time painting these...
      Mold lines on the actual rat (as opposed to the base) were too tricky to try to get rid of, especially in light of the subject matter.  They’re rats.  A lot of them.

C&C Welcome.
  • Who's Online   39 Members, 2 Anonymous, 121 Guests (See full list)