D&D After Hours - ReaperCon 2015

ub3r_n3rd

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries. Half plate fits the character better I think.

Also one question: Feats or ability score raise?

Dont have my PHB on me buit isnt the rule Either one or the other? Regardless My campaign has been you get to choose either...

Yes, it's 1 or the other. Not both. So I'm allowing the same as you.

I hate to be the resposible one an all... still being a relative newbie here.. But being little over a week out, should we start getting a bit more Organized?  As mentioned in prior posts I have a L5 Cleric that Im bringing though willing to roll up anything OOORR I am willing to DM, I have one adventure playtested out that could work for 4-6 L5s. I can do either or Both.. just getting excited that its almost here!!!

AJ

I hate to be the resposible one an all... still being a relative newbie here.. But being little over a week out, should we start getting a bit more Organized?  As mentioned in prior posts I have a L5 Cleric that Im bringing though willing to roll up anything OOORR I am willing to DM, I have one adventure playtested out that could work for 4-6 L5s. I can do either or Both.. just getting excited that its almost here!!!

AJ

I was going to give until tomorrow to get mostly final #'s of who is playing and who is DM'ing. I know that we may have walk-ups and no-shows, but at least it'll be something.

Looking like I'll have to stick to DM'ing all 3 nights, but that's fine. I don't mind running games and I'll bring enough Pre-Gens in case people don't show up with characters or characters die.

I'll also try to get a little synopsis of each night's adventure up for people to see what I'm going to be running. That'll probably be up either Friday or over the weekend (depending on when I have time).

• Like 1

I put up some pregens for my futuristic Bounty Hunter game if you need em.  The weapon damage is higher than normal and I tweaked a few things, but if you want me to DM a futuristic setting, let me know.

Yeah, I think we'll need at least you and I to be DM's.

Setting/game/adventure(s) are up to you as well. Mine is just going to be 5th level 1-shot adventures to give people a taste of 5E stuff and what their PC's can do.

• Like 2

I realized I designed two one-shot encounters for level 1's. =/

If you want to DM as well, the more the merrier! 

I've been talking to Ladystorm and she may give us tables to use at night and people can earn Reaper Bucks as well by playing. So, I'll let everyone know more information as I hear it from her.

• Like 3

If you want to DM as well, the more the merrier! 

I've been talking to Ladystorm and she may give us tables to use at night and people can earn Reaper Bucks as well by playing. So, I'll let everyone know more information as I hear it from her.

You the man Uber... I cant wait to meet you in person!

• Like 1