D&D After Hours - ReaperCon 2015

ub3r_n3rd

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ah damn, anther past con'er not making it. Will miss yah Dil'!

I searched for D&D 5e, afterhours & nothing came up. ha ha

5th sounds good too. Thinkin of Ranger or possibly a spell-user. I still will make one up just to get a feeling of 5e character creation.

• Like 1

Yep, not too late for anyone. The game(s) I run will start at level 5. I will do some pre-mades for people who may want to join, but forgot their PC's or rather play a pre-gen.

I'm also comfortable running games up to 5 players, so if others want to DM games we can break up groups to even numbers so that not just one is crowded. Again, the 5E basic rules are available online at the WOTC D&D site for free, the basic are the 4 base classes (wizard, fighter, thief, and cleric). The PHB has a lot more options (obviously). 

Anyhow, lets keep this going and I'll get a final tally a week before ReaperCon so that we can break up the groups if need be.

• Like 4

You should throw TophDNA in there as well. I swear he's lurking in the cracks of this forum, and has posted.... once <_<  At any rate, we're traveling to ReaperCon together, so he'll be around as well. He's actually taking WIP pics of his first exchange mini to post once it ships (I'm helping him along) and he'll post them at the threat of a bow and arrow choke... :ph34r:

• Like 3

I can DM from 7-9 people at a time if ya need....

Wasn't going to ask you since I know you are running regularly scheduled games during the Con hours, but if you feel like DM'ing in the evenings as well, I'm totally for having you DM'ing a group as well.

• Like 1