Sign in to follow this  
Silvervane

Ghostly Gus [01537]

Very cool, you did a great job.

Thanks, these guys are relaxing to paint.  I don't feel like I have to have too much realism.

He looks great in blue!

Thanks, I used your wonderful version of Gus for inspiration.

This is adorable! Love the smoothness of the paint-job.

That's what I thought when I saw the mini's.  Had to have them all.  Glad I threw reservation to the wind and started painting these mini's. 

A masterpiece of understatement !!!!

That blue in the shadow was the only thing it needed.

Looks extremely good..

Very well done !

A masterpiece of understatement !!!!

That blue in the shadow was the only thing it needed.

Looks extremely good..

Very well done !

Outstanding!

Thanks, I wasn't sure if I had went to far in the shadows around the neck.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cmon/starcadia-quest/description

Main Game ($80)

Expansion Box ($40, so $120 total)

We will ship your rewards at our cost to our international hubs. Depending on where in the world you are, we will either ship to you from our hub in the UK (EU backers), China (Asia Pacific backers), Singapore (Singaporean backers), Canada (Canadian backers), Australia (Australia and New Zealand backers) or Atlanta (USA and the rest of the world). Following is a list of rough estimates for shipping a standard game package (4kg volumetric weight). Keep in mind these are just estimates, and costs may rise based on weight increases from unlocked stretch goals and any optional buys you choose.
      USA: $10-$20 to most states. $50 to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.  CANADA: $15-$30 to most cities.  LATIN AMERICA: $70-$80 to most countries.  ASIA: $10 to China, Hong Kong, and Singapore. $35 to most other countries (we can’t predict an estimate cost to Malaysia). OCEANIA: $20-$45 to Australia. $40 to New Zealand.  AFRICA: $95 to most countries.  EUROPE: $20-$30 to most countries.   • $35 to Norway, Switzerland, Finland, Estonia, and Latvia.   • $50 to Bosnia/Herzegowina, Croatia, and Iceland.   • $70-$80 to Israel, Liechtenstein, and Serbia.  • $90 to Belarus. Unfortunately, different import laws and customs have made it impossible for CMON to ship games to certain specific countries.
      *WE DO NOT SHIP TO:* Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Afghanistan.
      Basically a Tweaked version of Arcadia Quest designed to run faster and be easier to set up, with Sci-Fi-ification

Dicetower preview video

https://youtu.be/OIBNBe3HPXc

Rulebook work in progress

https://youtu.be/OIBNBe3HPXc
    • By canuckotter
      Fairly quick mini... Needed something fun to give myself a bit of a mental break over the weekend. Probably 3 hours total - yes, I'm slow!

• By Maglok
      Here is a Vulture Demon that I have used my newest Iwata airbrush on. I am very pleased with how he came out. He is on a 50mm base and is made of metal from Reaper. I had to bent the wings into an interesting pose, but I like where this guy ended up. :)

• By Elbows
      Been working on a new game for dungeon crawling, and have settled with predominantly Reaper miniatures for my personal use (and for use in game component imagery, etc.).  Second post here, so apologies if I fumble the image stuff a few times.

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Amiri, she's an Iconic Barbarian from Reapers Pathfinder line.

Had this one a little while, but all the fiddly bits kept putting me off (and I normally like fiddly minis), she turned out to be super fun to paint though.

As always any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
  • Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 28 Guests (See full list)