Werewolvians

50320 Leatherhide Armadillo Man

great mini - the fingernails make it - specifically the one pulling the hammer back - the white draws your eye and then it's like "uh-oh"

great fun!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By stormbreach
      Here is the snake man warrior I finished a few weeks back.  I was having issues with the yellow belly since the paint was very chalky but I did what I could.  I am happy with the shading and tiny reflection on the gem on his bracer, it was my first time doing that, even though it's basically invisible from 3 feet away.  Let me know what you think!

• By Maledrakh
      Formorian Giant aka The Great Mutato! (Did they spell Fomorian wrong on purpose? Fomorians being monstrous, supernatural creatures from the underworld of Irish mythology, much like the Jotun frost giants of Norse)
      From Bones 3 core set, this Chaos mutant thingy takes the medal for overtraining half of his body. I imagine his (her?) family tree is a straight line.

77416 Formorian Giant
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 3 KS 2015, Core set
      Sculpted by Jason Wiebe
      Bonesium PVC.
      50mm round lipped base
      available from reapermini.com

• By aku-chan
      Starting a new mini, called Blunderbuss, she's one of my many, many (many) Twisted Urkins I have left to paint.

Made some progress today:-

Painted her gas-mask, it's mostly Red Leather shaded with Brown Wash, but it's also got Iraqi Sand stitches, Bronze bits, Oily Steel bits and a 1:1 Magic Blue/Ghost Grey eye lens. 
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Sir George the Gangly (I'm sure that's a real word despite what my spellchecker says), not sure who makes him, I found George and a few other Chaos types in a box while I was tidying up.

Had a lot of fun painting him, although my camera didn't like taking piccys of so much metallic paint!

As always, any comments or criticisms are warming received.
    • By Glitterwolf
      This is the Armadillo Warrior from Oathsworn.
      In my Lost World Project I use him as Xolotl one of the last Elders who fights the Reptilians.

I put a few skulls on the base and a few bugs.
      Pics taken against the Jungle Photobackdrop.

WIP here:
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69308-lost-world-project-glitterwolf-paints-coldblooded-creatures-and-conquistadores/&page=128

Likes and comments welcome.
      Enjoy.

• Who's Online   15 Members, 1 Anonymous, 60 Guests (See full list)