Confrontation Minis

Death Angel

Hey Guys and Gals,

I was just wondering if any of you could recommend some sites that sell Confrontation Minis? I have found a couple but they all seem to be sold out of most of their range.

I am sure that all you wonderful painters would have a great source for all these lovely models!

Cheers,

Jules

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would try the www.fantization.com first. This seems to be their main internet shop.
I agree. Fantization all the way.

I pretty much get all of my Confrontations from either Fantization.com or The WarStore.com. Between the two of them, I've been able to find every model I've ever wanted except the o.o.p. special editions. Both sites constantly replenish their wares. Constantly. If you don't see it, wait a week or two and check again. Or drop them both a line.

Great sites.

***And -- Shouldn't this be someplace else? Like Off-Topic or Painting Tips? Just curious...***

Thanks for the advice guys, and yes, it probably shuldbe somewhere else. Sorry, was just browesing through here and the thought came to me that you guys would more than likley know some appropriate sites and I popped it in here. Didn't think about the fact that I was on the showoff thread. Sorry guys.

hahahaha Ok, so I have looked at every single model on all of these sites, (yes I do have way to much time on my hands when i'm at work!) and I have one small problem! I can't pick what I want!

I have this problem when I place my Reaper orders too! It takes me days to pick all the ones I want and then I spend a couple of hundred and when they finally arrive I want to paint them all at once!

I will have to think about what I want, I have a reaper order on it's way so i should curb the spending fora week or two. But I REALLY want some of these.......HELP I think I am addicted!

HELP I think I am addicted!

It's ok we are all addicted........Give in to your addiction Death Angel......join us.......Muwh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha *Blam*

Ok we've shot him just continue on he wont bother you again.

their site is a little weak, but I bounced back and forth between them the offical confrontation site and rackscan to see better shots of the figs and what actually came in the blister.

flynn or right about the service, I placed my order on a Saturday and had the it about a week later.