what glue to use on the Gelatinous Cube?[merged threads]

Werkrobotwerk

I have a bit of a question about how to assemble the new gelatinous cube. what is a good glue to use for assembling the two halves of the cube? I usually use krazy glue or a generic Cyanoacrylate glue on my other bones, but I've always heard that it is a bad idea to use such on clear items because it creates a white film as it dries. So what is the recommended glue for putting it together?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a bit of a question about how to assemble the new gelatinous cube. what is a good glue to use for assembling the two halves of the cube? I usually use krazy glue or a generic Cyanoacrylate glue on my other bones, but I've always heard that it is a bad idea to use such on clear items because it creates a white film as it dries. So what is the recommended glue for putting it together?

This is actually something I had been wondering back in the annals of my brain as well. Thank you for asking.

Good question!!  I have some powerful clear glue designed for boat repair. I'm going to try that.

When its dry, my plan is turn it upside down and fill it with clear casting resin. I plan on putting the bones of former adventurers and perhaps a few other goodies inside.

I used plain old zap a gap

Gorilla Superglue here. Worked just fine.

As long as you don't use too much, there shouldn't be a white residue. And if there is, plain, old rubbing alcohol will take care of it.

I did not know that about the rubbing alcohol. That is really super useful!

• Like 1

I used plain old zap a gap

Gorilla Superglue here. Worked just fine.

As long as you don't use too much, there shouldn't be a white residue. And if there is, plain, old rubbing alcohol will take care of it.

This post just gave me a +2 DC bonus to my miniature crafting checks. Muchos thankos dsmileso. fiesta.gif

• Like 2