Sign in to follow this  
SMChristopher

Zombies!

I really like these guys. They're from the Reaper Bones Kickstarter II. The original zombies are nice, but these have great poses. 

Question: Blood or no blood? I've never done blood on a mini before so I don't have a formula. Feedback is appreciated.

post-13861-0-52303400-1424915817_thumb.jpg

• Like 15

Interesting poses on these guys, indeed. Citadel's "Blood for the Blood God" paint is actually pretty good. The video here shows some different techniques to use it. I use a toothbrush rather than a drybrush when I need to splatter someone or something, though. ;)

nice job!

You might want to consider using a darker blood colour here and there. The bright red is great for fresh blood and shock value, but spilled blood tends to go dark quite fast, and darker blood might go better with the general tone of the models.

but this is just a point to consider. It is mostly a matter of taste and what effect you are after.

• Like 1

I use Tamiya Clear Red for a wonderfully gory, visceral blood effect. Works great for zombies.

Note that it's a Tamiya translucent paint, NOT the RMS Clear Red.

Edited by Laoke