50318 Cactus Joe Gorilla Gunslinger

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By KruleBear
      Another zen of Bones…i.e. not a lot of effort and didn’t remove all the mold lines, but it is good enough to play with. The colors are a tad washed out using the Reaper portable light box. I thinkI am going to spray paint the inside black to quit messing with the exposure on my iPad. 

Anyways, here he is. C&C welcome. 

Cheers-Mike

• By Lostraven
      I spent a couple of hours on this yesterday but lost the light for photos. This is one of the gorillas from the Ape Attack! add on to the Bones 4 Core set.

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Tricia Harker, a member of Monkey Kings gang (she takes Tripitaka's place, I guess they felt it was inappropriate to give a Buddhist monk a machine gun) in the game Twisted by Demented Games.

Couldn't quite work out what to do with her weird boots, but the rest turned out okay.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Ironbelly Klegg, a member of the Fortune Hunters faction from the game Deep Wars, and my first ever mini (that I've finished) from Antimatter Games.

I'm still quite bad at painting crystals, lenses etc. so he made a pretty terrible choice for my first mini to paint, but I had fun.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By joshuaslater
      From Tiny Terrain Models
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1026360580/fa-de-28mm-post-apocalyptic-metal-miniatures?ref=nav_search&result=project&term=fA:DE&fbclid=IwAR2o1cXmUyOsQt0v5h_fhoUuwT4A1JpFyFrNcdrJccVM_NlF2BDYnzrBWuw

• Who's Online   6 Members, 2 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)