Sign in to follow this  
Jasper_the_2nd

Bombshell Miniatures Counterblast Lancer Lanceguard

Oh my god!! It's actually happened; sharks with lasers. We're doomed!!

Sweet paint job!

• Like 5

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lowlylowlycook
      A friend asked if I knew where to get hemets like these

Anyone have ideas?
    • By Rigel
      My miniatures list has more varieties of pulp than a paper-mill town grocery's orange juice aisle. Mad scientists, apes, cultists, cosmic horrors, spacemen, sky pirates, zeppelineers, two-fisted heroes, etc. But not a lot of what was for several decades, the most common pulp villain. Let's paint something for our heroes to fight!

Artizan's Thrilling Tales line comes through once again. 
      Here are two horrible and officious jerks, on a pre-dawn hunt for Resistance agents. "Oberst von Stroop" is the one with the gun; "Major Kreipe" the one with the satchel and the dueling scar.

We've seen a couple of the Resistance before, but I believe this is the first time I've posted a picture of "Georges." I had fun with the argyle sweater-vest.

Georges' briefcase contains a surprise! 

Some more baddies: "Colonel Braun," a perfectly pompous sculpt, and the "Kaiserin" from Brigade Games. (Also Erwin Rommel, previously posted elsewhere).

(Couple more pictures of Zenith's commandoes, from 50075, if you click below.)

And on another, stranger front...
      This is "Private Trummer," an old and not particularly motivated soldier sent on special detail with a special unit. He sees nothing, he hears no-othing, and he knows NO-O-O-OTHING! 

It doesn't do to see, hear, or know too much when you're out with the armored Sturm Battalion Zorn. (Pictured: Flamethrower and Rifleman III. I added an extra gas tank from Bombshell to the Flamethrower unit.)

Battalion Zorn is led by "Captain Rohr," a merciless and ambitious creep.

Funnily enough, for a man who sees and hears nothing, Private Trummer has a knack for not being around in a crisis...

Finally, a group shot, as such groups should be. 

• By lexomatic
      This looks pretty fun. Apologies for formatting on my phone and stuff got lost. They pay a living wage
    • By Werkrobotwerk
      Made a weird little conversion based on my destiny 2 warlock. 
      He's built out of a warlord red army soldier in winter clothing, Mantic gcps arms, soda pop minis head and other random bits. 

• By Rigel
      Fishfolk Fisherman and Fishfolk Fishwife from Crooked Dice. The fisherman, in oilskins and sou'wester, is a perfect blend of the Gorton's mascot and his product. The bug-eyed fishwife with cleaver was a delight to paint, especially the Atlantic salmon.  

A shot of some of the Waite Fish Packing Concern's employees, featuring some old friends from RatTrap and BlackCat:

The Real Housewives of Innsmouth (including a repurposed Bonnie, 50293, with improvements upon her previous appearance):

and one of just the fellas:

Golly gee willikers I love painting fishmen. Special credit also to the Dreadmere Fishing Boat, 44032, the perfect touch for the setting.  
  • Who's Online   19 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)