Reaper Paints in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm never certain how well that works.  There's a place here in Tampa (Armada Games) that shows up there, but I've scoured the place.  No Reaper paints or minis.  All Warmachine and 40k.  And Citadel paints.

Not that that's bad, just no Reaper to be found. :(

I'm never certain how well that works. There's a place here in Tampa (Armada Games) that shows up there, but I've scoured the place. No Reaper paints or minis. All Warmachine and 40k. And Citadel paints.

Not that that's bad, just no Reaper to be found. :(

They probably used to sell them. I'd ask and see if they would/will again.

I've been to Warp 1 a few times.  Never seen any Reaper paints.  The miniatures section of the store also seems to be used for disorganized junk storage, so it's difficult to navigate, and it's possible I may have missed the paints.  They do have a small selection of Reaper figures, though.

If you're ever in Red Deer, The Game Store has a ton of paints, including Reaper, Vallejo, Citadel, and P3.  You've got to be careful buying from them though.  I've wasted money bottles that were old and dead, or seemed to have been frozen.

I would recommend buying paints direct from Reaper's online store, if you wanted to try them.  They're guaranteed to be fresh, and as long as you don't order them in the dead of winter (freezing paint is bad, mmkay?) they should arrive in good shape.  I gambled on the weather and ordered paints from Reaper in December and January of last year, and they arrived just fine.

I lived in Edmonton for 10 years and just visited there over the Christmas break and visited Warp 2. They had some Reaper Bones figures which surprised me, I had never seen Bones in a store before. I can't recall if they had paints though. Warp 2 is way up 97th Street just south of 132nd. If you're heading north it is on your right and the sign looks like a Batman cowl.

I lived in Edmonton for 10 years and just visited there over the Christmas break and visited Warp 2. They had some Reaper Bones figures which surprised me, I had never seen Bones in a store before. I can't recall if they had paints though. Warp 2 is way up 97th Street just south of 132nd. If you're heading north it is on your right and the sign looks like a Batman cowl.

Mission Fun and Games (technically in St. Albert) has a large supply of Reaper bones AND reaper metal miniatures.  In fact they probably have the largest selection in the city.

And if you're ever in Calgary, go to The Sentry Box... they will probably blow your mind...

Edited by JGF
  • Like 1

Mission Fun and Games (technically in St. Albert) has a large supply of Reaper bones AND reaper metal miniatures.  In fact they probably have the largest selection in the city.

And if you're ever in Calgary, go to The Sentry Box... they will probably blow your mind...

I like MFG. I've never been near the place in person, but I gave them so much money for Terraclips I probably paid for years of their kids' college tuition. I wonder how many kids they got, I could use some more Reaper minis.

• Like 3

I want so badly to go to the Sentry Box, but I've never been in Calgary with enough spare time to go.

I've never been there in person, but I have dealt with them a number of times through the internet and over the phone.  At one point a number of years ago I cleaned them out of a large portion of their OOP AD&D stock.  Nice folks to deal with.

The Egg