• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By viking_hank
      WIP. Two things, first I couldn’t resist. Second I can’t believe I am the only one to do this. 

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here is a picture of the Cat Critter Group. I'm taking a short break and I'll be working on these guys base.
      I will mount them on 2 inches square base and then build a diorama with inserts to display them. The same kind of display I made for the Fox Critter, except I won't be using magnets.
      My plan is to build a ruined castle throne room where nature has regained it rights. This why I can manage to blend the miniatures base in the scenery. Let me know what you think about this idea.

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here is DSM8028, Miss Bean the Cthulhu Cat Ninja. This six-piece model was sculpted by David Summers for Dark Sword Miniatures, Critter Kingdoms Anthropomorphic Animals line. I glued all the pieces together before painting the model. The different parts are; the body, the tail, the scabbard, the arm that holds the katana and the two wings.

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here's the penultimate Cat Critter, Brave Sir Robin in its shinny golden armor. This three-piece model was sculpted by Dave Summers for Dark Sword Miniatures, Critter Kingdoms Anthropomorphic Animals line.  I've fixed the tail to the body before painting it, but painted the shield before gluing it to the model.

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here is DSM8113, Siamese Cat Wizard with Staff sculpted by David Summers for the Dark Sword Miniatures, Critter Kingdoms - Anthropomorphic Animals line. It's a two-piece model. I painted the arm holding the staff before gluing to the body. Again, this was a fun model to paint. The cabochon on its dress where large enough that I was able to paint them in like opals.

• Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 88 Guests (See full list)