Sign in to follow this  
Patrik Strom

[02786] Mash, Half Ogre, Reaper Miniatures

I regard dropping a mini at least once as part of the painting rites of passage...saying the ritual words is part of the process. The Big Guy looks he survived his initiation just fine. Your skin tones & metalwork are OUTSTANDING. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the Rotten Mummy, as the name suggests he's a Mummy that's going rotten, and he's part of the Egyptian faction for the game Twisted by Demented Games.

It's a really fun to paint mini that is annoying hard to photograph, but I think I did a decent job on him.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Auberon
      Garghuk got painted a few months ago, but I don't recall posting him.  He was still sitting out when I grabbed the camera earlier so I took a few shots of him as well.  He had started off as a "learn to use the airbrush" project, but given I didn't really know what I was doing he ended up getting mostly done by hand.

• By Gareth_Hriedmar
      This is one of the giants that I've painted that I'm the most proud of!

• By Inarah
      Bones 4 core set #20.  Could not find a release # for him yet.  I took this guy and a few of his pals to Reapercon to work on in my spare time (ha!) and got him base coated using some of the new Pathfnder paint set.  I couldn't help but notice the chickens and the look of terror on his face, thus the name.   Finished him with a basic drybrush and wash for table top play. 

• By Mocha
      Hi folks,

My very first snow base! I haven't attempted Non-Metallic Metal on a shield like this before and I'm happy with how it's turned out :)

Thanks,
      Mocha
  • Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)