• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      Another quick tabletop paint job completed over the weekend.  I think this guy is from KSIV, @TGP told me he is a dwarven hero.  I used some basic techniques: basecoat, drybrush, and various washes.  

• By jonaas33
      Painted up this cool dwarf.  Went for an icy look and I'm really happy with how he turned out.  Critiques and advice are always welcome!  Thanks in advance! 

• By jonaas33
      Painted this swarthy looking dwarf up for a sorcerer character I'm planning on playing at some point.  I'm really happy with how he turned out.  My wife actually suggested the shock of white hair on the top of his head, which ended up being my favorite part.  Critiques and advice are always welcome, thanks in advance!

• By Lidless Eye
      Converted from a base of a Bronze Age Miniatures Dwarf, this piece will represent Alora, a Dwarf Bard from the College of Lore, my wife's character for an upcoming D&D campaign.  Additional pieces came from the Frostgrave Soldiers II and Wizards II kits, a lute from Mega Minis, and a quill recovered from an old Warhammer Empire Soldiers kit.

It's a bit hard to see in the photos, but as her reason for adventuring is to get over writer's block, her only entry in the book is a tribute to Spongebob's infamous essay.

• By Standifer
      This is a Dwarf Lord Ragmir by Scibor monstrous miniatures, I got this for my nephew awhile back and just finished it. This thing had a lot of good details, and a cool base even if it was a little small, which is no longer an issue since I just mounted him on his stock base and then a metal knockout from an electrical box. 

Thanks for looking!

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)