Sign in to follow this  
Kharsin

Never Toss A Dwarf or 60004: Harsk, Iconic Male Dwarf Ranger

Wonderfully done! I like the spike trap you set up for him as he's running full bore! 

He's a very nicely painted figure as well, REALLY like the leathers, the red hair and his eyes. Top notch work.

• Like 1

Thanks all! This is the metal version of Harsk. I don't think i actually have any Bones... Which is good as I already have wayyyy too many minis!

• Like 1

The Dwarf is BEAUTIFULLY painted; AND the base is OUTSTANDING. The ground cover & the stonework are TERRIFIC, & I love the upward tilt. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 2

Not much chance of you getting last place. You tied me for minis completed so far, and both of mine had most of the basecoats done last year. And besides, you're allowed to finish less of them when they are completed to such a high standard. I love the coin, I love the spike trap and I love the paint. The shading on his backpack is stunning and I think the plaid bedroll came out quite well.

• Like 2

I based that plaid off of a comforter that was on my bed as a teenager. I think it just stuck in my head over the years. I'm definitely going to have to work more on the freehand... LOL!

• Like 1

This looks really fantastic. I did not notice the spike trap until I read about it. Perception check failure. Hopefully harsk had more luck.

From cetain angles, it looks like he really wants to murder that patch of flowers!

• Like 1

from certain angles he looks like he is figure skating! - awesome paint job and inspiring base - definitely something i need to learn to do, it makes so much difference

• Like 1