Loose part, tail I guess but whose?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And I believe the sculptor intended the lure to dangle, as opposed tot he aft facing model you have shown, so it is more reminiscent of an anglerfish.

Individuals, of course, are free to reinterpret the model to suit their own needs. We will not be sending out the Model Police to enforce rigid assembly procedures.

And I believe the sculptor intended the lure to dangle, as opposed tot he aft facing model you have shown, so it is more reminiscent of an anglerfish.

Individuals, of course, are free to reinterpret the model to suit their own needs. We will not be sending out the Model Police to enforce rigid assembly procedures.

Volunteer Squad - Stand Down! We had some grey area before but we can't defy explicit orders.

Return the black pyjamas, truncheons, rubber hoses, and official Model Assembly Enforcement Squad badges immediately.

Next time... maybe next time they'll unleash us on the unsuspecting modders. Our time will come.

Nobody expects the Mod Squad!

[Puff of smoke] [Lurk Mode: On]

• Like 6