D&D Collector's Series Purple Worm

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love it! I've seen this model a million times but never noticed those teeth inside the mouth until now.

How about maybe adding just a bit of debris or something on the grassy rim of the base? If it had a smoother transition or some debris flying about/lying on the grass I think that could make the base even better. Just imo though, it does look kickass already :P

• Like 1

just keep it hidden until the last second and then watch and reveil in the panic striken faces expecting a TPK when you place it on the board!

Well Done!

That would be so much fun. I just might do it. ;)

Love it! I've seen this model a million times but never noticed those teeth inside the mouth until now.

How about maybe adding just a bit of debris or something on the grassy rim of the base? If it had a smoother transition or some debris flying about/lying on the grass I think that could make the base even better. Just imo though, it does look kickass already :P

Thanks. I am glad I did buy this. It was a very fun paint. This mini is done to the point of show off but I am going to build a diorama with the worm being the main focus point with just a bit more added to the base. The build will be in the near future because I just got my box of KS2. So I will be busy with those for a while...lol

Hey Sirmonte, did you order Mashaaf from the KS2?  I have seen the purple worm you bought a while back but never had enough minis to justify it.  Now since receiving my KS2 order, i included Mashaaf as my gargantuan purple worm replacement.  Bones also released a large size great worm (purple worm) but it does not satisfy that massive worm feel.  Purple worms are strange because some minis (most) are just of a portion of the monster leaving you to assume it is massively long under ground.  Mashaaf might be the only and first worm to have his whole body, in which he is not very long but is thick.  But technically Mashaaf is like a grub.  Lol.  Well just thought to ask to see if you ever compared both.  Awesome purple worm you have.