Sign in to follow this  
Sanael

77183: Bones Frost Wyrm / Remorhaz!

Thanks, guys!

Humansquish, feel free to steal! I wouldn't post 'em if I wouldn't share 'em!

That is one BEAUTIFULLY UBERNASTY Beasty. Your color selection, brushwork, & basing are OUTSTANDING. His eyes add a nice nuts feel. VERY WELL DONE!

I love it.  It's so colorful but it "reads" white. 

Well, apart from the hellish glowing. 

Very nice!

Very nice! Sounds like you had fewer problems with yours than I did for mine. It took me forever to get mine finished and she claimed a #1 W&N that will never be the same again. Great job!

Thanks, all, for the kind words!

Kharsin, I'm sorry to hear about the demise of your brush. This mini didn't do any harm to my brushes, but I've had minis that chewed on weasel fur like it was spun sugar at a county fair.

Malefactus, "nuts" is exactly how I want PCs to feel when they see this. It's such an alien creature...I'm tickled you think I've achieved that!

Pingo, thanks for that "white" bit. I definitely wanted something that would show up on the table, but that you'd have no problem believing was camouflaged under snow and ice.

Very nice. Excellent color balance, and excellent handling of the warm 'gills'. Looks in place, and didn't upset the color balance with the rest of the cooler mini.

Love the colors, sweet basing too. This was a favorite of mine since day one. Also due to price, Metal version still sits in my wishlist, but I will most likely pick up the bones version.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this