03234: Melantha, Female Halfling

Pingo

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Inarah
      "During the first 48h you will get an Early Bird reward - check it out!

Due to the fact that our company is located in Poland, and our direct neighbor, Ukraine, was attacked by the Russian Federation, which caused a huge humanitarian crisis in which millions of people were forced to leave their homes, we decided that 10% of the collected money will be donated to support Ukrainian refugees. Money will be donated to an NGO. The organization we decided to support is the Polish Humanitarian Action https://www.pah.org.pl/en/- a non-governmental organization that has been helping in all crisis situations around the world for many years. "

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/saberandblood/champions-of-the-dark-gods

• By Cranky Dog
      Midlam got me again!

Wizards' Apprentices Volume II:

Now we got gifted magical girls full of promise to go with their male classmates from "Volume 1" (Midlam MIniatures' first KS in 2016).

• By 72moonglum
      Good evening to all of you in the final week of the Kickstarter!

Not at all related to Kickstartes, but once a part of one, this next miniature is a female Halfling Bard, sculpted by Mike Evans at Stonehaven Miniatures. This mini in itself was part of his Halfling Kickstarter, which created a hole bunch of different hobbits, guys and gals, with different professions and adventuring classes.

and a close up of her face:

Once again, no idea on the colors I wanted to use, so I basically just went for the skin, face and hair, and then had to start working on her attire, inside out, shirt first, later pants and then hat and armor.  Ended up with this yellow, blue and pink pallet, which hopefully doesn't clash too much!

Anyhoos, enjoy and put in your Kickstarter bids!
    • By Auberon
      FANTASY WOMEN VOL 1

Another all female KS.  IIRC their last one was sci-fi.

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the Sniper, part of the Echoes of Death Vol. 3 set by Kingdom Death, looking snazzy in her Sunstalker outfit.

Another one where I had trouble coming up with a colour scheme, but I think she looks okay, just rather colourful!

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.