Reaperbryan

Class Schedule - Classes Go On Sale Wed March 11, 2PM CDT

https://reapercon.com/classes

Classes in Schedule Format are Live.

Note that at present they are unavailable for purchase - SOLD OUT.  

This is technically a lie, they will be available of Purchase Wednesday at 2pm Central Daylight Time.

After that time, if they say SOLD OUT, that will the truth. ;)

Cool!

But not---I'm at work then (no internet). Guess I'll cross my fingers that the classes I want aren't sold out by the time I get home...

ETA---I'm sure it's been mentioned somewhere, but how much are the classes?

Edited by Chaoswolf

I expect to be at a local technical conference around that time. It should be possible to sneak out of a session and snag a class or two around then.

Costs are not posted at this time, but be aware that we are doing something different.

Some classes are hands-on or Demo, and some are lecture only.

Lecture only classes are less expensive than classes which include a hands on component.

ALSO some classes have 6-8 available seats, and others have 10, 15, or 20.

Classes with fewer seats have a higher per-seat cost.

So a class that has 6 seats doing hands-on work costs more than a class with is a lecture/Q&A for 20 people.

The most expensive classes are $25, the cheapest are $10.

Figures that both of the intro/basic airbrush classes are on the day I won't be there.   :down:

Oh well, still tons of goodies to sign up for!  Going to *try* to convince myself to stick to one class per day.   :lol:

• Like 2

Question...

I will be buying classes for myself, wife, and 2 kids. As I understand it. each attendee will be limited to 2 classes per day. How will that work? As it stands, I think, my user cart would only allow for me to add 2 classes per day. I don't think I'll need to add 8 classes for one day. But I would like to make sure that each of us can enroll in at least one class per day. Or will the cart allow classes 2 per day for each pass purchased?

Edited by DixonGrfx

Question...

I will be buying classes for myself, wife, and 2 kids. As I understand it. each attendee will be limited to 2 classes per day. How will that work? As it stands, I think, my user cart would only allow for me to add 2 classes per day. I don't think I'll need to add 8 classes for one day. But I would like to make sure that each of us can enroll in at least one class per day. Or will the cart allow classes 2 per day for each pass purchased?

It's not checking on a per-day basis.

The nuts and bolts of the formula is this :

$admissions = x.  (This is literally how many paid admissions you possess, and in your specific case is 2).

$allowedClasses = x*8. In your case, this is 16. If you had 3 admissions, it would be 24, 4 admissions would be 32, etc.

When you click a class to add it to your cart, it will count a (the number of classes you have already paid for) and b (the number of classes currently in your cart waiting to be paid for)*.

if a+b is less than $allowedClasses, it will allow the item to go into your cart. (note that this adds one to the new quantity of b for the next class item you try to add to your cart)

if a+b is equal to $allowedClasses, it will not let you add any more, as you have reached your maximum.

*it also looks to see if the class is sold out, and while fact-checkers will be glad that's in there, I had not included it in the post originally because it is not germane to the "8 per ticket" discussion

Edited by Reaperbryan

While I hope to get all the classes I want, if I don't I'll just pester people.

• Like 3

While I hope to get all the classes I want, if I don't I'll just pester people.

Or get up early and be first in line for class sign ups.

• Like 2

OMG!!! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CHOOSE!?!? :blink:   Can somebody just tell me what I need to take? LOL! I think we're driving up Thursday, so those classes are probably out due to road lag...  But the rest... ah, the rest....  :lol:

• Like 3

I read the title and wondered - Why is Reaper selling their class schedules?  Are they special limited edition collector items, and attendees run around and try to get them signed by all the presenters + Bryan?

• Like 3