Reaperbryan

Class Schedule - Classes Go On Sale Wed March 11, 2PM CDT

Okay, I think I may make a custom shirt to bring to the Con so everyone will know who I am. LOL!

I may be bringing at least 1 wolf t-shirt to wear to aid in identification.

• Like 2

I'll be the guy wearing the ReaperCon T-Shirt.

Aha, a clever disguise! :ninja:

I should be fairly easy to find; I'll be the lady with the long brown hair wearing a little purple top hat with kitty ears on it. ^_^ I plan to change my avatar back to that soon.

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 5

I'm easy to spot as well, usually tied into some kind of torture device.

Hey! That's a horrible thing to say about Mr. Melons! For shame...

EDIT: Before any questions arise, I read that as "tied to" until after I posted.

Edited by Pegazus
  • Like 4

What they should do in the future is what they do at BGG.Con is print your avatar on your badge.  That is the identity people know.  At BGG.Con most people start talking to me, look at my badge, and then say, "oh, I know you!"

• Like 2

So, OF COURSE yesterday was the one day in like months that I actually had things going on ALL DAY. So it wasn't until around 11:30pm that I was able to sign up for classes. I got a pretty good schedule, though I had to go with a few second choices. I didn't get the ONE class I really wanted, though.  :down: :down: :down: But at least I was able to snag a Freehand class, which was the one I second most really wanted. :D

EDIT: Schedule:

Thursday

Noon-2pm Shaded Metallics with Michael Proctor

2-4pm Painting Black and White with Noel Meyer

Friday

Noon-2pm Reaper Bones Convert 'n' Take with Bryan Stilz (looking forward to this; from pictures of past years, I expect to see some awesomely bizarre miniature combinations)

4-6pm Level Up Your Painting with Rhonda Bender

Saturday

no classes yet, though I will be checking each day to see if a Good Fast Painting slot opens up. ...I'm not holding my breath. :down:

Sunday

10am-Noon Painting freehand designs with Brice Coconeur 

I got my four. Mad that all of corporeas classes sold out ASAP. >_> but I got everything I wanted. :D

I has a sad. :down: I was looking forward to her Flesh and Faces class!!!

Got some classes! woohoo!

8 classes?! :blink: I don't think you're going to be conscious by the end of Thursday.  :mellow:

Hey, there! I wanted to toss in some info about my classes (I'm Tish Wolter, btw). Both Mini-Prep and Good Fast Painting are demo/Q&A, but please feel free to bring anything you're working on. I won't be covering Bones in the mini-prep class, as there are other classes devoted solely to Bones. My other class is Miniature Painting for Kids (aged 8+). They can bring their own mini or choose from some that will be provided. This is going to be fun! 

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone!

Your Fast Painting class was the one I most wanted to take!!! Will you be available at times other than class?

Huzzah!

I'll be arriving at RCon early Friday afternoon. I plan on being in the artist area any time I'm not scheduled for a class  ::):

Edited by Duliniel
  • Like 3

I should be fairly easy to find; I'll be the lady with the long brown hair wearing a little purple top hat with kitty ears on it. ^_^ I plan to change my avatar back to that soon.

Huzzah!

Not to be confused with my cat ears, which don't have a hat. :)

• Like 4

I'll be the guy wearing the ReaperCon T-Shirt.

I'm of roughly average height and slightly above average weight with brown hair and glasses.

You can't miss me. ::P:

What they should do in the future is what they do at BGG.Con is print your avatar on your badge.  That is the identity people know.  At BGG.Con most people start talking to me, look at my badge, and then say, "oh, I know you!"

Not a bad idea, but not everybody at ReaperCon is a forum regular.

• Like 1

Wasn't there a: "Post your pic here if you're going to ReaperCon so everyone will know you... if you're okay with that" thread somewhere? I remember seeing lots of pics of people.

• Like 2

Wasn't there a: "Post your pic here if you're going to ReaperCon so everyone will know you... if you're okay with that" thread somewhere? I remember seeing lots of pics of people.

Somewhere, yes.

• Like 1

Somewhere, yes.

This makes me think there needs to be a "People of Reapercon" thread in the forum somewhere.

• Like 1