Reaperbryan

Class Schedule - Classes Go On Sale Wed March 11, 2PM CDT

**to compare, we traditionally held 192 seats (2 per class). For further comparison, last year only 490 total seats were available for all classes, with only ~300 available for pre-purchase. This year there were over 860 available, and we've pre-sold more class seats than we even offered last year.

Well, that makes me feel better.  Last year my classes sold out in the first hour.  This year, I still have openings. 

• Like 5

**to compare, we traditionally held 192 seats (2 per class). For further comparison, last year only 490 total seats were available for all classes, with only ~300 available for pre-purchase. This year there were over 860 available, and we've pre-sold more class seats than we even offered last year.

Well, that makes me feel better.  Last year my classes sold out in the first hour.  This year, I still have openings. 

Don't remind me. Your Saturday morning class is one of my tempations.

• Like 3

May as well find the proper thread to ask this question.

So I am looking to find a Friday class and thinking of only doing 1.  No sculpting desire at this time so I see a couple at the 4-6 time slot.  I took John's "How Not To Suck" last year but thought it could be a good refresher and he was awesome to watch.  The other option is the "Miniatures Prep & Assembly" which I am guessing may be a better choice since I have no clue what I am doing when clearing flash and mold lines.  I just go at it until I feel like it is right.

The more I talk about it and write it out I should do the class I have not taken before.  Now that I look at the schedule I see one spot open for Bryan's "Convert and Take" class.  Not sure I have much interest in conversions at this time but after the class that could possibly change.  Any input is welcome before I commit to another 2 classes in a day. :)

• Like 1

My only input is to hurry. In a few hours Pretty Soon, pre-reg shuts down so we can finalize resources.

I originally put in a few hours, but it's possible It'll shut down in less than One Hour.

Depends on how quickly I can find the chance to do that.

Eek.  Ok i will decide here in a bit and pick one or both.  I only did 2 classes total last year.  I have 4 this year and looking at doing 1 or 2 more.  Just afraid of being burned out but hoping I have enough gaps in there that it won't happen.

Do you wear the hat while you teach or does the hat do the teaching?  That may be the deal sealer. :P

• Like 2

Eek.  Ok i will decide here in a bit and pick one or both.  I only did 2 classes total last year.  I have 4 this year and looking at doing 1 or 2 more.  Just afraid of being burned out but hoping I have enough gaps in there that it won't happen.

Do you wear the hat while you teach or does the hat do the teaching?  That may be the deal sealer. :P

ok, well, it's all turned off now. I've got a lot of numbers to crunch and tickets to assign so it had to be done.

I am likely to not wear the hat this year - last year there was a ribbon for wearing my hat and it was really warm and my hat got sweaty and that wasn't fun. A clean hat will make the ribbon much more enjoyable to earn.

May as well find the proper thread to ask this question.

So I am looking to find a Friday class and thinking of only doing 1.  No sculpting desire at this time so I see a couple at the 4-6 time slot.  I took John's "How Not To Suck" last year but thought it could be a good refresher and he was awesome to watch.  The other option is the "Miniatures Prep & Assembly" which I am guessing may be a better choice since I have no clue what I am doing when clearing flash and mold lines.  I just go at it until I feel like it is right.

The more I talk about it and write it out I should do the class I have not taken before.  Now that I look at the schedule I see one spot open for Bryan's "Convert and Take" class.  Not sure I have much interest in conversions at this time but after the class that could possibly change.  Any input is welcome before I commit to another 2 classes in a day. :)

Hey there! I'm teaching the Prep & Assembly class. I'll be covering basic filing, pinning, filling in gaps, etc. We'll also talk about working with Green Stuff & Milliput. Hope this helps in your decision making  ::):

• Like 2

Ok so I took them both. Glad I did it before walking away from desk. I got caught up in a few discussions about some projects that were just finished and one coming up so I would have missed the deadline.

Now to stay well before Thursday.  So many people coughing and sounding sick around here.