Class Schedule - Classes Go On Sale Wed March 11, 2PM CDT

Reaperbryan

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those with classes, do me a favor and log back into the schedule page and tell me if the classes you paid for are highlighted?  I was working on that this morning back before I broke things and I wonder if it still works.

No highlights here of the ones on my itinerary page.

I got the classes I wanted!  ::D:

Those with classes, do me a favor and log back into the schedule page and tell me if the classes you paid for are highlighted?  I was working on that this morning back before I broke things and I wonder if it still works.

Mine are highlighted!

In the cart mine does not show descriptions is it safe to checkout assuming on got the ones I clicked on

The checkout was part of what I broke and I haven't gotten the display working. If you get through checkout and it isn't right I'll do everything in my power to fix that.
Thanks Bryan for all your hard work, I checked out and all is great

Not the itinerary itself, reapercon.com/classes  the actual grid schedule thingy.

Schedule for me (all my first choices!):

Thursday:

4-6p DKS' - Expressive Faces/Eyes

Friday:

10-12p Proctor's - Shaded Metallics

2-4p Reimer's - Painting Tips/Tricks

Saturday:

12-2p Wappel's - Basing

4-6p Reimer's - Freehand

Sunday:

12-2p Bender's - Transparent Cloth

Did you log out and log back in? I had to.

Yes, they are hightlighted.

Nope, nothing highlighted sir.

EDIT: Yes! I had to log out and log back in.

Edited by ub3r_n3rd

Not the itinerary itself, reapercon.com/classes  the actual grid schedule thingy.

Yep, what I meant.  The ones listed on my itinerary are not highlighted in the classes page.

The classes on my itinerary are missing the classes names. For example, I see this:

Thurs Noon - 2 pm: with Michael Proctor Qty:1
Covers high-level shaded metallics techniques. If you want to excel at getting the most out of your metallic paints, this is the class for you! Students will need to bring their own brushes. Level:Intermediate Demo w/Hands-On