Class Schedule - Classes Go On Sale Wed March 11, 2PM CDT

Reaperbryan

Those with classes, do me a favor and log back into the schedule page and tell me if the classes you paid for are highlighted?  I was working on that this morning back before I broke things and I wonder if it still works.

No highlights here of the ones on my itinerary page.

Not the itinerary itself, reapercon.com/classes  the actual grid schedule thingy.

Yep, what I meant.  The ones listed on my itinerary are not highlighted in the classes page.

And after logging out and back in they ARE now highlighted.  So just some sorta Buglips in the works with the session I had.  Relogging fixed it.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bryan I am seeing classes in the itinerary, but when looking at the schedule grid I am not seeing any difference.  Hope it helps

Those with classes, do me a favor and log back into the schedule page and tell me if the classes you paid for are highlighted?  I was working on that this morning back before I broke things and I wonder if it still works.

Not the itinerary itself, reapercon.com/classes  the actual grid schedule thingy.

yep logging in and out solved that

Bryan I am seeing classes in the itinerary, but when looking at the schedule grid I am not seeing any difference.  Hope it helps

Edited by chaosscorpion

I got my four. Mad that all of corporeas classes sold out ASAP. >_> but I got everything I wanted. :D

I had 2 in my cart for her basing class due to the slowness and me clicking twice.  Took a while to get it out of cart,

Edit: I went with this for now. May grab any open classes for Friday if things change with an extra car here soon.

Thurs Noon - 2 pm: with Brice Coconeur

Thurs 2 - 4 pm: with Bob Ridolfi

Sat 10 am - Noon: with Erin Hartwell

Sat 2 - 4 pm: with Aaron Lovejoy

Edited by hungerfan
  • Like 3

So, what did everyone get?  I got these ones:

Friday 10AM - Jessica Rich - Intro to Painting Freehand Patterns

Friday 4PM - John Bonnot - How Not to Suck

Saturday 2PM - Justin McCoy - Weathering Techniques

Sunday 10AM - Jessica Rich - The Art of Painting Hot Chicks

• Like 1

Got some classes! woohoo!

Thurs Noon - 2 pm: Freehand

Thurs 2 - 4 pm: sculpting textures

Thurs 4 - 6 pm: painting expressive faces

Fri 10 am - Noon- sculpting armatures

Fri 2 - 4 pm: with: color theory

Sat Noon - 2 pm: Let it GLOW!
Sat 4 - 6 pm: sculpting faces

Sun Noon - 2 pm: Sculpting women

I sense a theme here
Edited by Leopardpixie

Schedule is highlighted.

Here is what we got (some are mine/some are Brad's)

Your Classes

Thurs 4 - 6 pm: with Andy Pieper Qty:1
New sculptor Andy Pieper shares the lessons he has learned over the past four years on what to do and not to do when learning to sculpt! A discussion of the pitfalls and how to avoid them. Armature creation, references, anatomy, sculpting for the mold, and other topics will be discussed in this comprehensive Q&A for the aspiring sculptor. Level:Basic/Intermediate Demo/Q&A

Fri 10 am - Noon: with Andy Pieper Qty:1
New sculptor Andy Pieper shares the lessons he has learned over the past four years on what to do and not to do when learning to sculpt! A discussion of the pitfalls and how to avoid them. Armature creation, references, anatomy, sculpting for the mold, and other topics will be discussed in this comprehensive Q&A for the aspiring sculptor. Level:Basic/Intermediate Demo/Q&A

Sat 10 am - Noon: with Justin McCoy Qty:1
What are pigments and how are they used? In this basic introduction to pigments Justin will demonstrate several techniques, and then give students a chance to weather up a base using provided supplies. Level:Basic/Intermediate Demo with Hands-On

Sun 10 am - Noon: with Jason Wiebe Qty:1
Dwarves have odd body proportions and (usually) all sorts of fantastic details like flowing beards, elaborate armor, and of course tankards of beer! Learn how a dwarven armature is different and get tips for sculpting dwarfy accessories. Students who would like to work along should bring sculpting tools. Level:Intermediate Demo w/Hands On

Sun Noon - 2 pm: with Rhonda Bender Qty:1
Learn the concepts and techniques needed to create the appearance of transparent or translucent cloth on a miniature. Students should bring a high-quality brush that comes to a good point. NOTE: Class handout does contain photos of the naked human form. Level:Intermediate/ Advanced Hands-On

• Like 2

I got:

Thursday 12pm - Michael Proctor - Shaded Metallics

Thursday 4pm - Derek Schubert - Expressive Faces and Eyes

Saturday 10am - Erin Hartwell - Creative Scenic Basing

Saturday 4pm - Bob Ridolfi - Sculpting Details for Conversions and Bases

Sunday 10am - Aaron Lovejoy - Painting Textures