Reaperbryan

Mine are highlighted.

Here is my schedule

Thursday - 2pm-4pm Bob Ridolfi - Scenic base

Friday - 10am-noon Jessica Rich - Intro to Freehand

2pm-4pm Michael Proctor - Kick elf Colors

Saturday - noon-2pm Jessica Rich - Object Source Lighting

2pm-4pm Justin McCoy Weathering Techniquies

So many choices I had trouble narrowing it down and two classes I really wanted were only offered on Sunday but I fly out early, which sucks but I am happy with all my classes and can't wait. 

Can't wait to meet you guys and gals and of course see you in some of the same classes.

• Like 4

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The highlighting without logging out I'll see if I can fix. Hopefully though, this makes understanding your schedule a little easier. Last year somebody suggested it, and I thought I'd give it a try. It's clearly not the smoothest implementation, but neither was the class tickets sale itself. 

I will do everything in my power to help people who had problems, if you can e-mail me -- br[email protected]

The next few day swill see games going up, and also some other fixes, like itineraries etc.

Bryan, I'm going to email you when I get home (and you're gone for the day). I doubled up a class period on accident and would have to be two places at once. Not sure what happened, other than me fat fingering in a panic to add classes. Itty bitty phone screen wasn't the best method for me to try. Should have tried working from home today.

• Like 1

I think its dance party time guys!!!!!!!

/dance party

No kidding! I had a mini anxiety attack when classes started selling early and my top 4 were all listed as UNAVAILABLE. Huge sense of relief now. (Bryan works fast.)

It helps that I knew what I had been messing with when it broke, and also I had broken something similar on Monday when testing the build.  

Bryan, I'm going to email you when I get home (and you're gone for the day). I doubled up a class period on accident and would have to be two places at once. Not sure what happened, other than me fat fingering in a panic to add classes. Itty bitty phone screen wasn't the best method for me to try. Should have tried working from home today.

PM also works if you want to get it done sooner rather than wait for me tomorrow morning.

Schedule showed fine Bryan,

Thurs 2 - 4 pm: with Bob Ridolfi

Fri 10 am - Noon: with Michael Proctor Shaded Metallic

Sat Noon - 2 pm: with Jessica Rich OSL

Sun 10 am - Noon: with Jessica Rich Painting Hot Chicks.

• Like 1

Bryan,

I see two classes that have the same title, but have different prices. 

Thursday 4 PM:

Andy Pieper    
How Not to Suck: Sculpting Edition

$15.00 each.

Friday 10 AM:

Andy Pieper    

$25.00 each.

If that's a mistake, please fix.  If not, never mind. ::):

• Like 2

Bryan,

I see two classes that have the same title, but have different prices. 

Thursday 4 PM:

Andy Pieper    

$15.00 each.

Friday 10 AM:

Andy Pieper    

$25.00 each.

If that's a mistake, please fix.  If not, never mind. ::):

The $25 class has fewer people (maximum8) and we did place a premium price on personalized attention. The less expensive class is a seminar format with 20 possible seats, and as such, was priced less, due to less personalized attention.

I should add that there is also a $20 version of the same class...

Those with classes, do me a favor and log back into the schedule page and tell me if the classes you paid for are highlighted?  I was working on that this morning back before I broke things and I wonder if it still works.

I had to log out and back in for this to work. But now it's displaying as described.

PM also works if you want to get it done sooner rather than wait for me tomorrow morning.

True 'nuf. Pm sent.

I grabbed the classes I wanted to... or at least I think I did.  The checkout page only shows prices, but no class names.

Yeah, that was...disconcerting.

Ha! More than disconcerting--I didn't notice which classes didn't decrement when I selected them, so when I checked the cart partway through I found that I had no idea what classes were missing. I did this to myself twice.

• Like 1

I tried to space mine out, didn't want back-to-back classes and no more than 2 per day. It'll give me time to hang out with some forum members and go chat up the sculptors/artists who are available. 

I wanted that too, but my priority classes (almost) all wound up on Thursday. I'll have to hang out and recuperate the rest of the weekend. I bought:

Thurs

12-2 Freehand Patterns (Rich)

2-4   Scenic Bases (Ridolfi)

4-6   Level Up (Bender)

Sat

10-12 Weathering Pigments (McCoy)

Hopefully, Friday will give me time to recover from my Thursday Blitz, and I can relax the rest of the weekend.

There were plenty of other classes that tempted me, but I swore I'd keep my class count to at most four this year. This will also be the first year where I am not signed up for any sculpting classes, but there's always next year.

(and stalking the sculptors at their stations. :ph34r: )

• Like 3