Class Schedule - Classes Go On Sale Wed March 11, 2PM CDT

Reaperbryan

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Which one?

The Gene Van Horne Bones conversion class from 4pm-6pm on Saturday. 

Due to pricing constraints, we could only really do one class, and that is one both my husband and I can enjoy. All the other classes I'd want to do are either during a time we're still travelling down there, or are too highly priced for me *shrug*

• Like 4

It turns out that I misread my schedule.

Wren's level up is Friday evening, not Thursday, which means my terrifying 3-0-1 schedule is actually a more managable 2-1-1.

Woot!

*I will refrain from taking more*

I wonder how early I'd have to be up to get into the "painting hot chicks" class for the walk-up seats....

I dunno. I wasn't even close for pre-signup.

• Like 3

I cannot add certain classes. I click on them and it does nothing.

For example: I click on

Rhonda Bender    

Level Up Your Painting

5 seats available. 
$15.00 each

And it just sits there. :(

--- edit ---
I cannot click on anything. *even sadder face*

--- edit 2 ---
Deleting everything from cart and refreshing seems to have fixed the issue.
Edited by pcktlnt
  • Like 1

I don't think the system naturally prevents you from taking too many courses. I was signed up for 10 at one point during the chaos of registration. I think Bryan et al. will just run a "crazy check" against the database at some point to make sure nobody's doing anything crazy stupid.

• Like 1

I was signed up for 10 at one point during the chaos of registration.

Bryan said logic had been added to limit people to 8 classes per convention ticket. Are you saying you were able to check out with 10 classes, or that you were just able to add 10 classes to your cart? My understanding is that you can't register for more than 8 but I don't know where he's doing that check, at add-to-cart or during checkout.

I can't speak to what the code is intended to do, but it did not prevent me from paying for 10 classes and having them all show up on my schedule--including three scheduling conflicts, even.

They were batched in purchases of 6 classes, 3 classes, and then 1 class. (And then of course 3 of those were returned to the pool, thank you again Bryan!)

It's nothing I'd recommend, and I had no few minutes of concern wondering whether I'd be able to get my first choices after having purchased my second choice classes for a few slots. I just doubt it was the reason pcktlnt was having some issues.

Awesome, me and the wife have classes booked. Only class I missed out on that I really wanted was Painting Hot Chicks; wife fared a little worse and couldn't get the NMM or colour theory classes she wanted to take. She's taking the beginner's mini painting class though, which is cool - might have someone to help paint all the Bones soon...

• Like 3

I had not managed to sign up for the admission at 8am this morning.

So I was trying to get that out of the way at around 11am.

I chose Silver. It insisted I pick my lunch choices 6 weeks in advance. I did so.

Then I hit the checkout - view cart thing.

It displayed all the components of Silver level: individually.

I thought, 'wait I don't need a lunch on Sunday; a late lunch will do on the homeward leg'.

So I deleted that component. (Minus 12 bucks) Total dropped to 73 bucks.

But then when I tried to pay with card it failed to even bring up the field to enter the number.

(Turned out removing a component soured the whole deal. Begs the question; why are individual components removable?) 

E2A: Was merely noting a hiccup that almost derailed it all. But, Itinerary shows 1 paid admission, 1 class per day, all is well.

Edited by TGP
  • Like 1