Class Schedule - Classes Go On Sale Wed March 11, 2PM CDT

Reaperbryan

I know it's not up for many more hours...

F5

F5

F5....

I think he meant the 1-on-1 sessions. There were still classes available many minutes after it went live last year. (Though no necessarily the ones you want.)

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, there! I wanted to toss in some info about my classes (I'm Tish Wolter, btw). Both Mini-Prep and Good Fast Painting are demo/Q&A, but please feel free to bring anything you're working on. I won't be covering Bones in the mini-prep class, as there are other classes devoted solely to Bones. My other class is Miniature Painting for Kids (aged 8+). They can bring their own mini or choose from some that will be provided. This is going to be fun! 

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone! 

• Like 9

Will the specific class cost information be available prior to sales going live?

I have no way to fairly disseminate that data to all parties until they actually go live.

Suffice to say, if you were prepared for $20 per class, you're probably fine. A few classes are $25 and many are $15 or even $10.

Hey Brian,

The games aren't up yet.  Can I assume the times we registered are the times that worked for you?  We want to take a couple of classes but we made running games for the conventions our priority this year to help out in Tim's absence.  I just don't want to screw anything up :;):

I really like to work on my weathering technique... or lack therof :down:

Hey Brian,

The games aren't up yet.  Can I assume the times we registered are the times that worked for you?  We want to take a couple of classes but we made running games for the conventions our priority this year to help out in Tim's absence.  I just don't want to screw anything up :;):

I really like to work on my weathering technique... or lack therof :down:

I'll be getting games up over the next few days. Classes were #1 priority

I am under the impression that if there were any changes, Cheryl would have communicated them to you?

So I only just* got my admission ticket.  Wonder if it will recognize me as being allowed to pick 1-8 classes?

*of course I found a way to bork the powered by stripe take my money pop-up thingy..... :down: 

• Like 1