Sign in to follow this  
terminalmancer

Bones PC mini search...

Omigherd, another one! O Wise Forumites, I'm looking for a human(ish) male Bones figure in some sort (light, heavy, meh) of armor that I could mod to be holding or using or leaning on a two-handed sword of some sort. Any advice?

Boring background: I've somehow blundered my way into starting a new campaign with a character very similar to another I've got in Pathfinder Society (PFS). I'm using 03597, Dalyn Talas for my PFS character, and that's fine. (It's also a useful reference for the sort of thing I'm looking for!) I figured I'd just reuse him. We had our first session of the new campaign though, and while cleaning a battle mat, our GM grabbed a whole bunch of our metal minis and kind of... mushed them into a pile and shoved them off the mat. Ugh!

I can have a conversation with him at some point and I'm sure he'll be fine, but I think he's used to pre-paints and I don't have a ton of confidence in him remembering to be careful with metal. I want to switch to Bones! But as far as I can tell, Bones never got any zweihander-wielding male humans (or elves) and I'm not having much luck finding someone who's in a good pose for modding such a thing. Any advice?

The searches I've tried so far haven't really been successful though. I'm not having much luck finding someone who might work.

None searchable yet, but if you at least got the Core there's two options, plus a third in one of the add-ons.

92705, Bones II Core, Heroes II.

92760, Bones II Heroes and Villians.

92601, Bones II Core 30.

• Like 1

http://www.reapermini.com/Miniatures/previews/sku-down/77221this elf is holding a regular long sword, but the one on his back looks like at least a hand and a half.

http://www.reapermini.com/Miniatures/previews/sku-down/89025this one doesn't appear to be an elf, but he does have a two hand and a lance on his back.

• Like 1

Boring background: I've somehow blundered my way into starting a new campaign with a character very similar to another I've got in Pathfinder Society (PFS). I'm using 03597, Dalyn Talas for my PFS character, and that's fine. (It's also a useful reference for the sort of thing I'm looking for!) I figured I'd just reuse him. We had our first session of the new campaign though, and while cleaning a battle mat, our GM grabbed a whole bunch of our metal minis and kind of... mushed them into a pile and shoved them off the mat. Ugh!

Those are fighting words!

• Like 1