Nice work, like how you did the sword blade, looks like ether or ice or, just kinda magical.

Thanks. I was trying for a Frostmourne effect if I remember correctly. It's a Tomb Blade, which resurrects the fallen to fight for the wielder. :)

I like him a lot I just don't want a visit from him ;)

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

Strike the pose...

Kev!
    • By NyarlaBcn
      After going back to Darius and repaint him I decided to do the same with Domur. Like I did with Darius, I'm posting both versions, the first I painted and the current one. I kept both since I had two or three of them.
      For the first one I tried a scheme similar to the official one: on the second, a more conservative fire look. 

First Domur (2018)

2nd Domur 

• By nervisfr
      hey guys,

here is a little conversion about the mercenary mage ; Leysynn.

The original magic staff has been removed for a simple one (more natural for my mage), made from needle and some wire mixed with glue. 
      The figurine was unbased and cut a little bit to be more mixable with my 28mm collection. So he lose his feet and the end of his long dress.

hope you like him

Cheers
      Eric
    • By Joshinminn
      I ordered the new wraiths that were just released that were part of the Bones 4 KS. I thought they were going to be opaque (that's how they were first posted), and was bummed when they arrived as translucent. Mostly because I have never painted a translucent before. So I ordered up a couple other green guys to try out some technique.

After botching up the Spirit figure with AP green quickshade, I moved on to this Grave Wraith. I used Muddy Brown on the ground, Mountain Stone on the gravestone and Bronze Dragon on the sword. I liberally used AP strong quickshade as a base on the wraith, and then highlighted with the Green Clear Bright. I think it looks pretty good. Any suggestions or comments welcome. I really want a creepy Nazgul look on my B4 wraiths, and this turned out better than I thought it might.

• By pinkymadigan
      https://www.warhammer-community.com/2019/11/15/old-world-new-warhammer/

I don't particularly care myself, I've been playing Kings of War since right before 2nd edition and intend to stick with Mantic, but I find it fascinating that they think people who already scrapped their square bases are willing to return to a system run by the very company that asked them to rebase in the first place.
  • Who's Online   19 Members, 2 Anonymous, 74 Guests (See full list)