MisterSwarm

Mr.Grotesque(full handmade mini)

That is a WONDERFULLY STRANGE & UNIQUE creation. The BEAUTIFUL base & OUTSTANDING paint job complete the effect in SPLENDID fashion. VERY WELL DONE indeed!

That is a WONDERFULLY STRANGE & UNIQUE creation. The BEAUTIFUL base & OUTSTANDING paint job complete the effect in SPLENDID fashion. VERY WELL DONE indeed!

Is your avatar picture of this guy's brother? ;)

Very odd little guy, but I like him. My favorite part is the slimy base do you mind sharing how you did that?

Edited by Marsya

Very odd little guy, but I like him. My favorite part is the slimy base do you mind sharing how you did that?

i use this stuff for "water" effect.

06wFxGIfCTE.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now