02933: Talanka, Ogre Shaman (aka "Maw" Hooger)

She's been done for a little while now but now I'm finally posting her.
This mini will be pulling double duty for me. First she'll be a centerpiece in My warlord Kargir force and then she'll menace my Pathfinder players as "Maw" Hooger, the fierce matriarch of a clan of ogres my players will soon be dealing with.
 Talanka front in snow 1 2

post-7751-0-56048100-1426055937_thumb.jpg
The first few were taken a few weeks ago when there was still snow. Wanted to see how the snow base looked against the real thing.

Touched up nose
Tried to touch up the nose a bit but messed up another part of her face. will have to fix that. :unsure:
post-7751-0-75310300-1426056016_thumb.jpg
I was fairly proud of the frog's belly here.
post-7751-0-62416000-1426056051_thumb.jpgpost-7751-0-55698800-1426056068_thumb.jpg

Edit: linked to pictures from front due to wardrobe malfunction. Slightly embarrassed by the oversight.

New edit: Updated tags and links

Edited by EvilJames
Removed nudity
  • Like 12

In our RotR group we have heard her through the door, but have yet to face Maw Hooger - we did kill Mama Graul who we immediately nicknamed Jabba the Slut!

Great mini - lots of nice details in the items on her back - lots of fun fiddly painting - like the shading and especially the outline work on the horns - very nice

• Like 1

Thanks. this was my first attempt at lining. I think it turned out pretty good.

Ms. Hooger is not from any particular AP. She is from my homebrew campaign. The Hoogers will have much in common with the Sawyer or Hewitt clans and all that that entails.

Edited by EvilJames

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.