Seven Dragon Saga Kickstarter

Soreena

New Kickstarter, Seven Dragon Saga.

SDS or Seven Dragon Saga is going to be not only a game but it's a Roleplaying Game system and in my opinion it's currently the best RPG system out to date. I have been playing SDS with the designers for over a year and I love the system. This has been a work in progress for many years before I got involved so it's had time to be refined into pretty nice gaming system. In my opinion the rule system alone is worth investing in.

fyi I've played the following systems and SDS is better than any of them:

D&D

D&D 4

D&D 5

Runequest

Hero System (a bunch of em)

GURPS

And a bunch of others that I only played once or twice

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/537511454/seven-dragon-saga-by-tactical-simulations-interact

• Like 1

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way: Many thanks for your post here Soreena. I might have totally missed this Kickstarter without it ... now how to explain that to my wife ...

"Hey, it's a video game.  That means I don't have to paint it to play with it!"

• Like 1

That would be a bad move ... I'm way more approachable when I paint than when I play a computer game - which means my wife prefers me painting to me playing a computer game ... (might actually go back to the old SSI games where - due to lack of in-game maps - somebody - meaning my wife - had to sit next to me with a pencil and some graph paper and draw a sketchy map).

• Like 1

They need to put "This is a video game" at the very top of the KS.  If you don't notice that it's under the Video Game category, there's no other way to know. There's not a single screenshot or mention of it being a video game in the entire giant wall of text. The word "software" is only mentioned once, in the Risks section.