GreyLurker

Almost finished Bones one

Seems like forever since I got Bones 1 but I'm nearly finished with them, only a dozen or so left to paint.  As I wait here for Bones 2 to arrive I figured I would show off a couple of the ones I've done from the first batch.  I'll do a mass shot showing everything once they are all done.

like Good old Kaladrax (77192)

and the Great Cthulhu (77194)

• Like 17

Good job on both of them!

And congrats on finishing Bones 1, that's quite an achievement!

• Like 1

They are both really nice. Probably my too favorite sculpts from Bones 1.

Ah, and I forgot to mention that I loved your painting style. It felt very "soft" is the best word I could think of. I especially love the eyes & mouth of the colossal skellie--very cool!

Ah, and I forgot to mention that I loved your painting style. It felt very "soft" is the best word I could think of. I especially love the eyes & mouth of the colossal skellie--very cool!

I think the flash on the camera gets part of the credit for that. 

Although I am apparently a bit of an odd-ball among my friends who paint minis.  Everyone tells me I should be using an air-brush, but I just like using regular brushes for everything.

down side of that of course is they wear out a lot and I have to get new ones every couple of months.

I have to buy new ones frequently as well as I use a brush fo everything. Luckily I have no objection to buying larger brushes for the larger minis.

Well done though. I am not done with mine yet

Nice work!   its fun to have them all done isn't it? 

Do you feel like you improved alot over the course of painting them all? 

I know I did, I have a desire to repaint many of the ones I did early on, but then I look at the clean white piles of bones II and keep moving.