Raging Heroes: Dark Elves and Sisters

ahayford

If the Lt level stays the same as last time that's $165 ($150+ for EB) for $350 worth of mini's, not including if they have a exclusive fig like Drusilla this time. That's a pretty great deal considering the quality of their figs.

After looking at the difference in post KS pricing, it's $350 worth of mini's at KS pricing, and about $405-ish at retail.

Edited by Doramos
  • Like 1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Lt level stays the same as last time that's $165 ($150+ for EB) for $350 worth of mini's, not including if they have a exclusive fig like Drusilla this time. That's a pretty great deal considering the quality of their figs.

After looking at the difference in post KS pricing, it's $350 worth of mini's at KS pricing, and about $405-ish at retail.

I read on FB that Raging Heroes stated all the levels will be $10 more than what they charged in the first kickstarter. Not too bad really.

Edited by ub3r_n3rd

Looking at this thread, I really like what I see and I want to back. Looking at my credit card bill ... well ... I will have to enter some difficult negotiation with my wife.

Tell her you'll go sell plasma to make up the difference!

• Like 2

I read on FB that Raging Heroes stated all the levels will be $10 more than what they charged in the first kickstarter. Not too bad really.

$10 more, I missed that post. Still, not bad at all.

• Like 1

I received my KS1 freebies today as well. And I can only agree about the quality of the miniatures. I think this is a clever move by RH as it has at least made me back their KS2 now when I know what quality I can come to expect. :)

Of course, it isn't like resin, but good enough for painters/gamers. :)

• Like 2

I have tomorrow off! EB here I come!

Sadly it is since I have the property appraiser coming back out to take pictures of the ice dam damage to my place.

They were out a MONTH ago and Commerce Ins just requested pictures. My kitchen will never be whole again and there is probably mold in the walls by now... But I will have pretty minis!

• Like 1

Sort of planning on this one.  I missed the first one due to poor timing on my part.  Won't do so with this one.  Also the dollar is much better against the euro so much better value now! ::):  Who am I kidding.  their stuff is impressive!

• Like 1

Sort of planning on this one.  I missed the first one due to poor timing on my part.  Won't do so with this one.  Also the dollar is much better against the euro so much better value now! ::):  Who am I kidding.  their stuff is impressive!

The last one was in $USD, so the currency exchange thing doesn't really come into play for this.

I took a quick look at the bottom of their last KS just to check shipping rates and this is what they had.

SHIPPING

All packages will be shipped from France with insurance and tracking info. PLEASE ADD the following amount to your pledge for shipping:

• USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Singapour: $23
  • European Union and Switzerland: $20
  • France: $10
  • Rest of the World: $26
Edited by ub3r_n3rd