Raging Heroes: Dark Elves and Sisters

ahayford

Dang. I wasn't all that interested in the first Raging Heroes campaign, but I like a few of their Dark Elf concepts.

We'll see. If I wind up dropping out of Dwarves Forge, I might throw some money this way.

• Like 1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You people. You certainly know how to make a man with way too many minis excited for more. ::(:

I know! I am in the same boat, wondering why I'm so excited about this when I have 20 still to paint. We'll see what all the concept art (and hopefully a few sculpts) looks like and if I decide to stick the whole thing out. 

• Like 2

If anyone needs to feel the excitement of the kickstarter but has too many minis and doesn't want/need more... You can send all your unwanted ks minis to me. I will make that sacrifice for you...

I'll keep that in mind, it's very kind and understanding of you to selflessly offer to sacrifice yourself to us.

• Like 7

Maybe we should combine a pledge in case it turns out that I don't want more than a handful of the miniatures. :)

You know, that might not be a bad idea depending on how shipping pans out, and what the freebies are and how they are allocated. I'm honestly not sure I'm going to pledge on this, but I'm in a position where I think I'll try to snag an EB when this goes live, and then see what's what. I wouldn't mind at all you piggybacking on my pledge (or vice versa). We'll keep in touch during the campaign!

If anyone needs to feel the excitement of the kickstarter but has too many minis and doesn't want/need more... You can send all your unwanted ks minis to me. I will make that sacrifice for you...

That is awesome, I think you have a deal. Kickstarter for me is all about the experience, staring wide-eyed at a pile of money as it grows and screaming my lungs out with my fellow brothers and sisters in the comments section. I actually loathe miniatures, and hate it when they occasionally show up in the mail; there just so small, and I honestly never knew what to do with them.

You know what, I'll send you Grefven's minis too; I'm sure he wont mind. :;):

• Like 5

If the Lt level stays the same as last time that's $165 ($150+ for EB) for $350 worth of mini's, not including if they have a exclusive fig like Drusilla this time. That's a pretty great deal considering the quality of their figs.

After looking at the difference in post KS pricing, it's $350 worth of mini's at KS pricing, and about $405-ish at retail.

I'm in for the dark elves and the sisters of the orphanage, really looking forward to the unveiling of the new sculpts! Especially the sisters and the orphanage kids, they lend themselves pretty well for some nice, original themed sculpts.

And yes, if there's a lot of SG freebies I may get good value for them if they're not my taste! ^_^

A little more than 6 hours to go!!!

• Like 1

Maybe we should combine a pledge in case it turns out that I don't want more than a handful of the miniatures. :)

You know, that might not be a bad idea depending on how shipping pans out, and what the freebies are and how they are allocated. I'm honestly not sure I'm going to pledge on this, but I'm in a position where I think I'll try to snag an EB when this goes live, and then see what's what. I wouldn't mind at all you piggybacking on my pledge (or vice versa). We'll keep in touch during the campaign!

That's what I am thinking. Get an EB and if it turns out that maybe you only want a few figures, and I only want a few figures then maybe we can find another Swede and then we can combine our pledges and split on the shipping/freebies. That way both we benefit from it as does RH as they would at least get some pledges rather than none from 2-3 of us.

• Like 2

You're practically begging for some looney to come along and suggest every forum member should mail you a single miniature in excessive packing for April Fool's...

Address?

• Like 1