Raging Heroes: Dark Elves and Sisters

ahayford

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone needs to feel the excitement of the kickstarter but has too many minis and doesn't want/need more... You can send all your unwanted ks minis to me. I will make that sacrifice for you...

You're practically begging for some looney to come along and suggest every forum member should mail you a single miniature in excessive packing for April Fool's...

Address?

It would be an entertaining way to rid myself of the giant box that Bones 2 arrived in. :devil:

• Like 1

If anyone needs to feel the excitement of the kickstarter but has too many minis and doesn't want/need more... You can send all your unwanted ks minis to me. I will make that sacrifice for you...

You're practically begging for some looney to come along and suggest every forum member should mail you a single miniature in excessive packing for April Fool's...

Address?

It would be an entertaining way to rid myself of the giant box that Bones 2 arrived in. :devil:

No, no.  Use a DDS2 box and put just a kobold in there.

• Like 1

[MOD]Remember this forum is not a place to discuss trades, piggybacking details or divvying pledges. If someone expresses an interest in sharing a pledge, please contact them privately to discuss such things. [/MOD]

Anyway. TICK TOCK.

Have to run some wiring today and really hoping I don't end up on a ladder or in a crawlspace in an hour and a half. Or a meeting, we're at installation phase with a fairly large project with a vendor from Italia flying in next week...partly why I'm trying to get Deadpool finished ASAP!

• Like 2

Just found out that we're going to haveing an additional presentation about project codes on top of our meeting which would usually end when this Kickstarter is due to start.

*waves sadly to the Early Bird as it flies away*

Ah well. At least the bonus miniature for being in on the first KS makes up fo it.

Just get an EB and then give it up for Nocturne  :;):

Actually, I'll consider doing that. I'll be in a seminar teaching me things I already know because someone thinks that's somehow important. But at least the computers there don't block Kickstarter...

But what if I like the stuff in this KS...

• Like 1

Tick tock... less than 1 hour to go.

I'm actually working at home today, as I felt really ill at work yesterday and actually came down with a bit of fever last night. But now I'm wondering if the whole thing was psychosomatic. Kickstarter does weird things to us. :blink:

• Like 3