Raging Heroes: Dark Elves and Sisters

ahayford

The only saving grace is the crossover between fantasy and sci-fi. Still some tough decisions, but some slightly lessened by only having to pick between guns or swords. Hmm, maybe that makes it tougher.

The woman stuck with swords and surrounded by lamps is going directly into Kingdom Death: Monster :)

I think the calvary boxes are an interesting addition, since they'll be spincast kits? Which were nice quality last time around. So great options for mounted units. I haven't seen the motorcycles from teh first KS, so I wonder how they'll translate to larger stuff like that.

• Like 4

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand the kickstarter. What figures were available from the start?

Everything shown so far I believe is unlocked, there are figures that are blacked out/silhouetted which will unlock with more stretch goals being broken and they'll keep expanding the graphics. 

• Like 2

SGs were blown through so fast they haven't updated yet, pck.

I just hope, as someone in the comments stated, they don't move the goal posts on us.  The next 'unveiled' stretch goal needs to NOT be over 200k just because we've already pledged that much.

lot of great concepts here, not had a proper look through yet but I doubt Ill have any problems filling my pledge.

I went Captain last time and still added funds on top and didn't get nearly everything I wanted. This looks to be even worse, there is just so much amazing stuff planned.

I've got no doubt whatsoever that I'll end up spending more than than the $240 pledge I first got, and if the project lasted a couple more weeks to next payda would have stayed there. With it ending in the middle of a month I had to put sensible hat on though and be a bit conservative for now. Pledge Manager will get a significant hit though.

I really like Reyalia, the scifi one and I adore, ADORE the lust elves matriarch and the psychic seer. 

175$ is not enough........Anyone don't need their kidney? I know a guy, and we could split the money. 

Edited by MissMelons
  • Like 2

Sci-fi Augusta is my favorite so far. She just looks so much bigger and more imposing than the regular sisters. The Papess is kind of interesting also, but I'm having a problem where I can't quite tell what things are a part of what layer. Does she have a super enormous hat, or is that a normal bishop's miter with a giant backpack/shoulder piece?

• Like 2