Raging Heroes: Dark Elves and Sisters

ahayford

do they do any sort of simplified chart in the pledge manager to make it easy to choose? Right now it seems like some of the minis are listed in several different places.  It confuses!

But they are pretty...

• Like 2

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Give it a bit to calm down as they are getting a lot of unlocks and trying to have stretch goals at the top and then change graphics at the bottom under their factions without the red lock. So they are probably scrambling hard to try to keep up.

Loving Kraash, I would say she is the top fav followed by:

the centaur heroine is nightmare fodder as is Yscarloth who looks to be made of dead bodies....

I love the flesh eater troops since they are a bunch of cenobites....

Edited by Bathory
  • Like 3

• Members

do they do any sort of simplified chart in the pledge manager to make it easy to choose? Right now it seems like some of the minis are listed in several different places.  It confuses!

But they are pretty...

There is crossover between the sci-fi and fantasy versions.

My favorite so far is Santa Dolores, the psychic seer. It's like the Illuminated Lady meets the Watcher meets the Chosen.

• Like 4

• Members

Sci-Fi Sister's - 
One of each Heroin = $185 
One of each Troop choice = $208

Fantasy Sister's - 
One of each Heroin = $175 
One of each Troop choice = $243

Total = $811

I wish I could afford much more than a Lieutenant pledge ($175 worth of mini's) like I could the last time :( 
Must find more funds! Start selling drugs maybe?!

• Like 3

Wow, I thought I would be able to spend a lot less on this, I didn't care for many of the concepts they showed leading up to today. However, I see so much good looking stuff in here, this is going to really hurt the wallet. $75 for the two sets of three mounted knights alone, I'm definitely getting at least one set of them, plus angel troopers, so many other types mounted units, orphans on a rocking horse...I haven't even given a good look at all the individuals...

But they are pretty...

There is crossover between the sci-fi and fantasy versions.

My favorite so far is Santa Dolores, the psychic seer. It's like the Illuminated Lady meets the Watcher meets the Chosen.

YES

• Like 1