Raging Heroes: Dark Elves and Sisters

ahayford

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's unfortunate.  I like it when the creators are involved in the comments.  Mierce is far and away the best at this, in my experience.

I also like very active creators to be talking in comments section with backers. It shows that they are listening, but I also understand it's very hard with a big project and a LOT of backers.

Also looks like they don't even pay attention to comments section, much rather have us PM (or Email) them if we need to tell them something. This is according to their FAQ.

Maybe they realized how big the KS is ...answering the same questions over and over can get tedious. A petpeeve I have with KS is when someone says "that was addressed in the comments" oh... 2,000 comments, let me just go back and read them all.  

• Like 2

Also looks like they don't even pay attention to comments section, much rather have us PM (or Email) them if we need to tell them something. This is according to their FAQ.

Maybe they realized how big the KS is ...answering the same questions over and over can get tedious. A petpeeve I have with KS is when someone says "that was addressed in the comments" oh... 2,000 comments, let me just go back and read them all.  

Exactly. So by addressing them in updates instead, people can point to the update where it was talked about (or answer themselves).

I try to be helpful and answer questions that I know the answers to and so do a lot of others, but it doesn't carry the weight that the creators words do obviously.

• Like 3

Questions only annoy me when the answer is right on the front page, usually at the bottom in the FAQ. I just can't understand why someone would back a project and then not read the front page or updates.

I kinda wish RH had just gone with either sci-fi or fantasy and knocked it down to 3 armies, 6 seems like too much and theres so many left to unlock, I'm having doubts all the dark elves will unlock especially since it seems the SGs favor the sci-fi. How many sculptors are working on this anyway?

• Like 1

Questions only annoy me when the answer is right on the front page, usually at the bottom in the FAQ. I just can't understand why someone would back a project and then not read the front page or updates.

I kinda wish RH had just gone with either sci-fi or fantasy and knocked it down to 3 armies, 6 seems like too much and theres so many left to unlock, I'm having doubts all the dark elves will unlock especially since it seems the SGs favor the sci-fi. How many sculptors are working on this anyway?

Same here, people do need to read rather than back blindly and then come in asking some questions that are easily found on the front page or via the FAQ.

Nah, no doubts my friendly rodent! I'm telling you this will go over $2m, just watch.  :poke:

• Like 1

If they don't unlock all the fantasy i will be bumping down my pledge.

I would assume at some point the unlocks will be for less money since they must be doing something with the All Stars. We know they will have more content so that must also need to be unlocked on top of all the minis.

• Like 2

I dont mind the questions. Some people either have never participated and dont know to check the FAQ or are looking for an access point to get involved in the chat. What annoys me though are the people who become disgruntled "They didnt answer this, the art for this is bad, they didnt unlock this,,,,etc etc" and instead of just dropping out say  "I am cancelling my pledge and if you guys are smart you will never support this evil company again.. I hope the project doesnt fund and I pray ruination on their souls... "

Really, its not that serious. If you arent satisfied, quit. But dont sabatoge teh kickstarter....

• Like 6