Raging Heroes: Dark Elves and Sisters

ahayford

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really thought they would have put day 2 freebie up by now. It's just after 10pm France time.

My sales person just gave me some cash for dealing with a difficult client .... how many more minis do I need... hrm.... :)

• Like 1

I really thought they would have put day 2 freebie up by now. It's just after 10pm France time.

My sales person just gave me some cash for dealing with a difficult client .... how many more minis do I need... hrm.... :)

Apparently they started tweeting a little bit ago, so I'm guessing they are getting things prepped to put up the update and new stretch goals.

Re England and France. Remember just one of our wars lasted 100 years.

BUT whilst rivalry will no doubt continue, it's fair to say that the UK and France are well into a 20 year romance, the relationship has never been better.

Sorry for going off topic

• Like 2

BUT whilst rivalry will no doubt continue, it's fair to say that the UK and France are well into a 20 year romance, the relationship has never been better.

Yes, how dare you go off topic!  For your punishment, you must up your pledge by $50!

• Like 3

Yes, how dare you go off topic! For your punishment, you must up your pledge by $50!
You do know my reputation and therefore what you're asking. If I put my pledge up the chance of the project failing increases exponentially Edited by Beagle
  • Like 5

Son of a gun... Just put together my spreadsheet and if everything I want unlocked I'd be in for $372  :blink:

Maybe I need to try to get into a Captain level pledge which would be giving me $395 to spend...

No... I need to stick to my guns here, not go too crazy ... but they are soooo cool.... but so much money.... :unsure:

• Like 4

Son of a gun... Just put together my spreadsheet and if everything I want unlocked I'd be in for $372  :blink:

Maybe I need to try to get into a Captain level pledge which would be giving me $395 to spend...

No... I need to stick to my guns here, not go too crazy ... but they are soooo cool.... but so much money.... :unsure:

If you're not eating ramen yet, there's still room in the budget.

• Like 4

If you're not eating ramen yet, there's still room in the budget.

I do have a wife who may end me though.  :wacko:

• Like 3

$372 is what you consider cherry picking? I would hate to see what it looks liek when you go full bore.... :)

Yes, I know! Just too much awesome in here. If I was going full bore, I'd easily be over $500...

ETA: Now, to be fair, this is the stuff I ideally want if it all unlocks. I'm optimistic it will all unlock, which will make cutting it down to my CMDR level very hard to do. I do want a few bigger figures like the manticore and hydra, but both are pretty spendy.

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 1

$372 is what you consider cherry picking? I would hate to see what it looks liek when you go full bore.... :)

Yes, I know! Just too much awesome in here. If I was going full bore, I'd easily be over $500...

ETA: Now, to be fair, this is the stuff I ideally want if it all unlocks. I'm optimistic it will all unlock, which will make cutting it down to my CMDR level very hard to do. I do want a few bigger figures like the manticore and hydra, but both are pretty spendy.

So I'm totalling up my 'full bore' pledge to see what I need to pare it down to.

Just finished the Sci-fi Side, $659.  Hmm...  This is definitely going to be expensive.

• Like 2