Raging Heroes: Dark Elves and Sisters

ahayford

I like spiders, I like dark elves, but yeah the death dancers aren't really doing it. I am glad to get a freebie though

I feel like the freebies are gateway minis...

You may not like crack, but here is some free crack... then all of a sudden you end up buying an army of minis you weren't "into" during the KS.

• Like 8

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, now I want a jewlery box with my freebie in it.

The lust elf matriach skirt bothers me. Totally petty of me but it looks like a craft store Halloween ghost garland. I'm sure someone else will love it. And it isn't like there aren't a ton more for me to buy.

• Like 3

....I love it...

:(

I dunno, I love all the lust and dark elves. The cenobite / dark elf combo is pretty keen.

Nothing wrong with loving it. If this KS does anything, it lets alot of us know we like weird stuff other people are disgusted by lol.

• Like 4

Ohnoes scifi Yscarloth is too awesome. How to decide which to get!?

Santa Dolores I would probably buy twice, but I don't want to (can't) do that with too many.

It's an easy choice for some, I like swords better than guns, especially the more 40k kind (that witch hunter's sleek pistol is hot, though). But mecha spine/tentacles? Noice!

• Like 4

• Members

The death dancer's dont do anything for me either.. no biggie.. its free, i can sell or trade it.. there are going to be some hard decisions when it comes down to making choices.. unless I get some mystery money that hasn't shown up for my birthday yet, my budget is uber firm

• Like 2