Raging Heroes: Dark Elves and Sisters

ahayford

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So no one else is thinking magical murder musicbox diorama then?

Ok, now I want a jewlery box with my freebie in it.

The lust elf matriach skirt bothers me. Totally petty of me but it looks like a craft store Halloween ghost garland. I'm sure someone else will love it. And it isn't like there aren't a ton more for me to buy.

Actually, a Gothic or Steampunk-themed music box with one or more of those sculpts mounted inside could be a pretty impressive, if creepy piece.

Somebody with more metal/wood working skills than I should get right on it! :devil:

• Like 3

You could get  a plain white girl's spinning ballerina music box and remove the ballerina, replace with a RH dancer, then paint/decorate the plain box in a more creepy manner.

Or get one from the Nightmare Before Christmas so it plays better music....

• Like 6

Thought I'd be able to skip the Angels as the Sci-fi versions looked pretty silly (to me any ways), but no, that's another set of troops I want.

Hopefully I'll get enough nice heroines through the freebies (I'm liking all 3 so far), because at this rate I might just use up my whole pledge on boxes of troops.

• Like 5

I am with you, the troops are my tops right now... With a hanful of heroes... I want to get one of the big things... Either the Pipe organ throne or the Monster that is still in siloette... Plus a unit or two of cavalry... probably sister knights and either drahk or the nightmare riders.. But want at least 1 box of each fantasy sister infantry.... maybe 2 each of the blade maiden boxes... the all start boxes from both fantasy and scifi.... And I will probably get a unit of each of the fantasy dark and fetish elves troops.... I dont know if I can keep it un my commander level... but I did squierrel away more just in case... I was kind of hoping for some humanoid beasties like the werewolves from TGG1... Which 1/3 of my pledge was just werewolves last time...

• Like 3

... there are going to be some hard decisions when it comes down to making choices.. unless I get some mystery money that hasn't shown up for my birthday yet, my budget is uber firm

Is this a knock at me and my waffling on my pledge not to go over $200?!? :unsure:

• Like 6

Did a little adding up.

Getting all the troop sets I want would cost $495.

Currently I have a Captain pledge worth $395, but, if WWXs Kickstarter fails to reach a certain level (which, sadly, is looking increasingly likely) I will have precisely $100 extra to put towards this one.

I think someone's trying to tell me something...

• Like 3

Did a little adding up.

Currently I have a Captain pledge worth $395, but, if WWXs Kickstarter fails to reach a certain level (which, sadly, is looking increasingly likely) I will have precisely $100 extra to put towards this one.

No idea what a WWXs is, but Raging Heroes is awesome and needs your help! :P

Did a little adding up.

No idea what a WWXs is, but Raging Heroes is awesome and needs your help! :P

I'd imagine Wild West eXodus.

• Like 1

Ahh, thx! I like the WWXs $180k goal for the girls, but not sure if I'll try to scrape together funds for them if/when they unlock.

Yeah, that's the stretch goal I'm waiting for, don't see them raising another $50k though.

But then I can buy an extra 4 Raging Heroes troop packs, so either way I win!

...I think. 

• Like 3